This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
emir

General Queries

This thread is specially created for newer players to raise any questions they might have about the competitive scene, and our community.

You might have read our Guide to Getting Started in 6v6; if there are any clarifications you wish to seek, please do so here.

Please avoid trolling and starting flame wars here; remember, we were all newbies once.

And most of all, don't be afraid to ask questions!

Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: How do you create your own room in the Starhub E-Club mumble?

A: Yes you can create your own room.

1) Join the mumble channel

2) Right click your name, and register yourself

3) In the starhub/e-club mumble channel, around the top, there's a main channel called "General", which has many sub channels beneath it.

4) Right click it and click "add". Then proceed to type in your channel name.

5) If you want to set a password, right-click your channel name and click "Edit". You'll be able to set a password.

6) Good to go!!

800x600http://i.imgur.com/WGbTx.jpg[/img]

If you have a channel password, how can your friends join?

- Tell your friends to join the starhub e-club mumble channel, and select in order: Server > Access Tokens > Add

Let them type in the password there, and they can join! Join a room by drag-and-drop your own name or double click the channel name.

hello emir, this isn't really about TF2, but more of mumble, I hope you don't mind. I was wondering if we could create our own room in Starhub/e-club's lobby, or do we have to join one of the pre-existing rooms in the lobby.

Yes you can create your own room.

1) Join the mumble channel

2) Right click your name, and register yourself

3) In the starhub/e-club mumble channel, around the top, there's a main channel called "General", which has many sub channels beneath it.

4) Right click it and click "add". Then proceed to type in your channel name.

5) If you want to set a password, right-click your channel name and click "Edit". You'll be able to set a password.

6) Good to go!!

800x600http://i.imgur.com/WGbTx.jpg[/img]

If you have a channel password, how can your friends join?

- Tell your friends to join the starhub e-club mumble channel, and select in order: Server > Access Tokens > Add

Let them type in the password there, and they can join! Join a room by drag-and-drop your own name or double click the channel name.

yeah, a bit of error in benny's post; you set the password by rightclicking on the channel name (that you made) and click "Edit". That gives you the option to set a password.