This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
emir

Translations needed!

It'd be greatly appreciated if someone could translate the following text into Chinese, Korean and Japanese:

Notifications will be sent out whenever there is a pickup game starting in any of the Asiafortress servers (either in HK or SG). You may also advertise pugs starting in other servers here (e.g. Garena, BFX etc.)

Essential rule (ONLY APPLIES TO ASIAFORTRESS SERVERS): Once 6 people are on each team, players will race to spec. Last 2 players to join Spectator become a Medic captain and play medic for the duration of the pug.

For more information on pickup gameplay and etiquette, visit the Guide to Pugging linked below.

Bran's helped with the Chinese translations, but could someone double check its accuracy? (No offense bran)

I asked abc (who's from China i believe) and he made some corrections, but i couldnt understand a thing since he replied to me in chinese -.- I'm told it's also missing the (Only applies to Asiafortress servers) bit.

当在香港或新加坡的伺服器有 PUG 时, 有关资料将会被放上这页。 你也可以在此页告诉玩家们 PUG 将会在别的伺服器举办, 例如 (Garena 或 BFX)

规则:当凑足了十二个玩家加入了队伍 (红或蓝),玩家们就必须迅速加入旁观者队。 最后两名玩家必须当红和蓝组的医生,然后选择队员。这两名玩家必须在整个游戏进行的时候,做各自的医生。 这个规则只限于ASIAFORTRESS的伺服器

需要更多关于PUG的资料和应该遵守的规则,请到以下官方网站:

this is what the guy said, can help work it in?

abc: 当 组的医生 not well

abc: 做各自的医生

abc: 这样比较好

abc: 这两名玩家必须在整个游戏进行的时候 not wel

abc: 应该是 这两名玩家必须玩医生在这张地图上.

the first one 做各自的医生 replaces 当 组的医生 in your current one. it has better structure and sounds better.

his 2nd suggestion is redundant if you ask me, but i haven't touched chinese for nearly 2 years lol.

fuck man i cant even find that fucking chinese phrase in that block of text. characters all look the same to me. could you just help me copypasta that into the original text? thanks

edit: nvm ctrl+f works with these characters

i need the (ONLY FOR ASIAFORTRESS SERVERS) part worked into this paragraph, can anyone help me?

规则:当凑足了十二个玩家加入了队伍 (红或蓝),玩家们就必须迅速加入旁观者队。 最后两名玩家必须当红和蓝组的医生,然后选择队员。这两名玩家必须在整个游戏进行的时候,做各自的医生。