welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
Summer

Coldbloods demo

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8948931/hax.7z

Scouts like havok, zach and adsf used to rape you guys but you all never complained... Here it is anyway.

Just because i'm his teammate, doesn't mean i'm biased to support him. But i watched his demo for myself and i didn't find anything wrong.

And lastly, stop hating our team, we don't play games with the intention of pissing off other teams, we respect everyone on both a professional and personal level. It hurts when people i'm usually friendly with show me such animosity now.

Enjoy!

honestly, no bad blood (bad BLOOD see what i did there LOLOLOL) at all man. I speak for wicked as the leader of a bunch of guys who struggled with roster issues since day one; not the guy who happens to run mercs. it was really enjoyable to play you guys, in the semis as well as everyday scrims. we were disappointed at the hard fought loss and you might have heard rather bitter and sore things in mumble but we're definitely over that.

I'm not so blind to see that we were raped on a strategic level as well. Masterful has put up a satisfying fight and truly tested our team in a match that I hope to play again some day.

and let me just add that I'm sorry that all the semi finals did not manage to get casted. Comedian called in sick and I had barely managed to secure STV. Still, thanks to the awesome people I got to record stv demos, we should get them uploaded in a day or two. From there we could get it post-game casted (commentary).

Let me know if you guys are interested.

Madman thanks for your encouraging words :)

I believe that we all want to play this game with the intentions of having fun.. I hope after this tournament that things will sort itself out and we all can still be friends, or at least still be a good community :)

Not a part of the team but the amount of people so fucking jealous of coldblood is unreal. Syllcy, seriously, I really don't think i've seen anyone as retarded and jealous of you. You might say I'm a troll etc etc, but honestly trolls don't get much worse than you. Can't wait for your reply. :)

Syllcy' date=' seriously, I really don't think i've seen anyone as retarded and jealous of you. You might say I'm a troll etc etc, but honestly trolls don't get much worse than you. Can't wait for your reply. :)

[/quote']

LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO:{