This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
bigfoot

Recruiting soldier/medic

Recruiting for XGN, preferably roaming/pocket soldier or medic with experience of playing with us, hearing haruri and others rage.

Requirements:

-not cobalt (not added by me )

-not higher GPA than immunity (3.90) or immunity rq

-faithful clan members, no cheating or polygamy

Recruiting for XGN' date=' [b']preferably roaming/pocket soldier[/b] or medic with experience of playing with us, hearing haruri and others rage.

Requirements:

preferably roaming/pocket, nice is there a third type?

Recruiting for XGN' date=' [b']preferably roaming/pocket soldier[/b] or medic with experience of playing with us, hearing haruri and others rage.

Requirements:

preferably roaming/pocket, nice is there a third type?

yes thats you, the spammer

I live in singapore.. i went to australia for a holiday haha, my friend plays in ozfortress so he and i went to a lan comp there..

nothing much la, but i am interested to scrim here.

Ive seen this guy' date=' Fissure - |XsT|.. long time back in pubs i think...pretty good that time.

[/quote']

how fucking old is kin. :<

hi fissure you should start with pugs first and get used to the different roles in a 6v6 game (pocket, roam etc). our team is slightly inactive now cos of exams and stuff so we'll probably become more active and start scrimming again in a few weeks

Ive seen this guy' date=' Fissure - |XsT|.. long time back in pubs i think...pretty good that time.

[/quote']

how fucking old is kin. :<

that's...kinda expected haha.

hi fissure you should start with pugs first and get used to the different roles in a 6v6 game (pocket' date=' roam etc). our team is slightly inactive now cos of exams and stuff so we'll probably become more active and start scrimming again in a few weeks

[/quote']

U guys gonna need that medic, splink down, splink down..

btw if you guys want to know what happen to splink

here it is

one day splinks mom caught splink doing something very naughty (still awake after bedtime) and then splinks mom took away his monitor and then splink QQ. then he will get back his monitor after december

hi fissure you should start with pugs first and get used to the different roles in a 6v6 game (pocket' date=' roam etc). our team is slightly inactive now cos of exams and stuff so we'll probably become more active and start scrimming again in a few weeks

[/quote']

U guys gonna need that medic, splink down, splink down..

btw if you guys want to know what happen to splink

here it is

one day splinks mom caught splink doing something very naughty (still awake after bedtime) and then splinks mom took away his monitor and then splink QQ. then he will get back his monitor after december

monitors are for chumps