This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
Haruhi

Lack of cp_pro_dustbowl in map pools

HAI I UNDER ORDERS OF SPAMMAH TO POST THIS. a lot of the servers do not have dustbowl in the map pool, such as the taiwan server. and the afl stopwatch config is missing in some servers too. luckily we worked our way around wif rcon for withgod server. KTHXBAI PLS SOLVE ASAP MORE DUSTBOWLS COMING UP~!@#$

Moving this to the Season 3 board. I suggest the admins or other players help get all maps uploaded to the appropriate servers.

withgod has chosen to modify the official configs, so i have no clue how their configs work. however, the korean afl server is a replica of the official server. i think spammah has ftp details of one of the taiwan servers, so he can fix that.

The FTP doesn't work anymore. Some invalid home directory or something and the server admin in charge of Garena's prolly changed his nick and I can't find him in friends list. Applepie or any of the other Matrix ppl, please contact 916 and ask him to upload cp_pro_dustbowl to the garena server!

AFL cfgs + maps should be all good in the Garena servers. And possibly Withgod servers. No idea about the rest. It's the responsibility of all the server admins to ensure their servers have the maps + cfgs :>

Why is Withgod and garena listed as certified servers when it does not have the official maps (like pro_dustbowl) use in the league?

Come on, either change the rare maps like pro_dustbowl to something else that most servers would have or at least indicate which servers have that freaking map.

I was told by the Garena admin that the servers had cp_pro_dustbowl. I'll msg him tonight anyway and check with him.

No idea about withgod.