This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
Madman

Sound Emit Errors

Anyone else get theses sound emit error spam in your console? Basically everytime a map changes, all my volumes get lowered individually and I have to alt tab to the volume mixer to turn TF2, mumble, iTunes and whatever else I have back up to 100%. The master volume is not affected, only individual programs and its really pissing me off to play halfway and lose all sound.

Its been around since the community weapons update and while valve is busy releasing useless shit to market their broken game at casuals I was hoping someone round here could fix the bugs :<

SO HOW?

AND MY HEALTH AND AMMO KEEPS FUKING DISAPPEARING nvm that

// | SOUND |

// ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

// snd_mixahead "0.1"

// dsp_enhance_stereo "0"

// dsp_volume "1"

// dsp_slow_cpu "1"

// dsp_spatial "40"

// dsp_speaker "50"

// dsp_water "14"

// soundscape_flush "1" // Flushes the server & client side soundscapes

// _______________

Anyone else get theses sound emit error spam in your console? Basically everytime a map changes' date=' all my volumes get lowered individually and I have to alt tab to the volume mixer to turn TF2, mumble, iTunes and whatever else I have back up to 100%. The master volume is not affected, only individual programs and its really pissing me off to play halfway and lose all sound.

Its been around since the community weapons update and while valve is busy releasing useless shit to market their broken game at casuals I was hoping someone round here could fix the bugs :<

SO HOW?

[s']AND MY HEALTH AND AMMO KEEPS FUKING DISAPPEARING[/s] nvm that

is it mumble that's causing this? because mumble reduce 50% of all other program whenever someone speaks. unless your mumble doesnt enable this.

its not mumble, I disabled that; mumble also gets its volume reduced. Plus a cfg would only deal within hl2.exe and not mumble/ie/itunes/steamchat

dont know liao, might be what rat said, but if you open 2 mumble it reduces everything, providing both mumble have peopel talking to get it reduced. since yours is disabled then idk.

Solution found, problem only happens for windows 7 /facepalm

Under recording devices > communication. Make sure windows does not auto detect communication. Tf2 counts as communication and then y'know they try to be smart and reduce that heavy metal in the background.

oh my gawd u haev such a big monitor :S i need to press ctrl+mwheeldwn to zoom out and see the complete page :\