Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
thelousy

Release of Division Tables and other important information

AsiaFortress2.jpg

li><li>Teams have been sorted according to the admins

This does not impact Division 1 in any way.

Also, the admins have decided to move team rapeandrun and team sweet and sour over to Division 1 due to their team potential in doing decently at that level. They have been notified with the decision and this decision is final. Please do not dispute this any longer. Division 1 teams are reminded to please check your latencies before selecting your servers.

Due to the increase in the number of teams, the number of matches to be played per week has been increased to 2 to accommodate the timeline. Do remember the rules regarding match postponement and time limits to match postponement. Do not ask any of the admins such questions when it is stated in the rules. Also, the certified server list can be found in the navi bar. Instructions on how to activate the afl cfg and change maps will be given shortly once nata is done with them.

The round timeline of the league are as follows:

[align=center]25 Nov - 1 Dec (Week 1)

Division 1 - Round 1 and Round 2

Division 2A - Round 1 and Round 2

Division 2B - Round 1

2 Dec - 8 Dec (Week 2)

Division 1 - Round 3 and Round 4

Division 2A - Round 3 and Round 4

Division 2B - Round 2

9 Dec - 15 Dec (Week 3)

Division 1 - Round 5 and Round 6

Division 2A - Round 5 and Round 6

Division 2B - Round 3

16 Dec - 23 Dec (Week 4)

Division 1 - Round 7

Division 2A - Round 7

Division 2B - Break

24 Dec - 5 Jan (Holiday Break)

[/align]

All round information and table can be found at the following link Tables or you can click on the link on the navi bar above which should be up shortly. Match threads are out and teams can start scheduling their matches. So that is all for now, any queries please raise them in the query thread. Decision regarding the information released are final so please try not to argue, nothing will change.

One last thing, any disputes or problems, please approach the admins (nata or me or hcaz) with the necessary evidence or issues. If it is not stated clearly in the rules, the admins will make a decision and it will be considered final. I expect fair play and tolerance in the season. I will not hesitate in penalizing any teams on ground as simple as common courtesy, so mind your words.To all participating teams, good luck, have fun and good hunting.

P.S. I will be on a leave of absence till the 29th, so avoid contacting me during this period of time. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

For quick updates, add us at the following social mediums.

http://asiafortress.com/sn/facebook.png' alt='facebook.png'>: http://www.facebook.com/asiafortress

twitter.png: http://twitter.com/asiafortress

Sign in to follow this