This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Memory Score

Please add Pyros to the allowed classes in MGE

Fuckin hell' date=' you make some good points.

[/quote']

Thanks for the support :)

I think most people made it clear that we are not against your request.

Oh and that means i did not conclude u r wrong just because i thought u were condescending. so no. Maybe i really did commit some fallacies' date=' who don't. Doesnt change my main point though.

[/quote']

Look' date=' all I'm asking is for proper reasoning and proof and I'll accept your point of view. The way you express your point of view just show that you think the whole world is against you and you want to fight your way through, not giving a damn whether the person is trying to help you express your point of view to the world.

Why do you have to give the tone that I'm clueless about the unlocks when I simply state that you can raise your points in the query thread which will then be considered? Do you think that I did not look at them prior to me asking you this question? Even though I'm actually glad something like this is being stirred, you're not doing yourself any favour right now with the way you write.

[/quote']

I'm sorry if I sounded too aggressive' date=' just saying that it would be nice to use a less condescending tone when you are trying to get help from the community, even if the comp scene here is joke, it is still our joke.

[/quote']

I apologise for the way I presented my arguments earlier in the thread. To be honest it hasn't been the best of weeks, but that's hardly an excuse is it? Sorry about that.

just paste the instructions here. i'll do the adjustments then.

http://pastebin.com/ir20Ag8S

The forums wouldn't let me paste it lol something about exceeding character limits :(