This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Madman

What gets you going...

So in this thread we talk about what in TF2 really makes you feel awesome. It can be anything; nothing necessarily 1337 or high-level play- I mean sure you could say triple airshots or medic headshots make you jizz and shit but COME ON dont be so boring. Think of something unique and true to yourself; maybe its the way the scout cries when brutalized by an equalizer, or maybe its the way you glide off double sticky jumps... Try to write at least a nice paragraph, now lets get creative.

I'll start. For me, all the meatshots and all the mid-air ambassador headshots on medics in a scrim simply cant compare to the sweet sizzle of the sapper on some suckers building in pubs. Oh the glorious buzzing in the back of your headsets followed by the inevitable destruction of the defenseless dispenser! You could almost hear the enemy engineer, by now bleeding from a brutal backstab/headshot, moan in anguish from beyond the grave. Having a stupid amount of pubspy hours, I almost never fail at taking any sentry nest down, up to a maximum of 3 engineers around. (4 SGs is just impossible to sap out :X). I still remember the first time I ever took out more than one sentry at once- the satisfaction and rush is something that fades faster than good intentions and since then an insatiable desire to push myself to sap sap sap began gnawing at my insides. I've had my share of glorious moments like the time I sapped a teleport, stood on it with a heavy disguise waiting for the inevitable repair at the exit end, and ended up telefragging not just the engineer but three other fools- including another engie. Or maybe that other time when some tool ragequitted just so I couldnt get my sap points...

Just dont fk with my sapped shit and steal points. Ever.

TL;DR Post a wall of text to stroke your epeen. Make sure its a good read.

How about sapping engineer's buildings only to have him quit and deny you the sap points, Cumeron? How does that make you feel?

I love it when I scrim and I see the soldiers and demomans of my team fail their rollouts. It simply makes me wanna just throw away my medigun and start fapping right there and then and jizz on my keyboard then shove the keyboard up my demoman's virgin ass. Or alternatively, I also love it when the conversation starts in mumble and then we talk in languages / made-up languages that nobody would understand cept' me and lena.

But I still prefer the former

what gets me totally going is playing in 3rd person spec mode and rolling my mouse to the bottom of the TF2 character models so i can have awesome varying crotch shots

i liek to see those thighs rub against each other from below

fap fap fap oh yeahhh that gets me going :fap:

what gets me totally going is playing in 3rd person spec mode and rolling my mouse to the bottom of the TF2 character models so i can have awesome varying crotch shots

the fuck

How about sapping engineer's buildings only to have him quit and deny you the sap points' date=' Cumeron? How does that make you feel?

[/quote']

Gay4u:: Cameron : SAP ENEMY ENGHY'S STUFF AND HE DISCONNECTS"

AZN RAGE MAKES MY TF2 DAY.

fluffy's rage, bright's damn low, nemesis's no ammo and above all extreme lameness of bright.. love when fluffy make fun of his pocket and rage at me when i fail kritz..*bag of dicks* :( and spitfire gets annoyed when i pick a server where we get 200 ping. Only all these funny stuffs makemego on.

the fuck

it's natural turn on. rubbing thighs indicate the need to get laid...

wait, what the fuck did i just write? LOL

I love airshotting, I airshotted like 196 times during yesterday's pug, ask nemesis.

I also love consecutive piping, I mean triple airshots, i did 196/3 triple airshots yesterday, ask bright, he can count.

I love panic at the disco and bran's weird IQ shit, I love to play in pubs then go "=DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD" when I kill them and then they go "?", or "OI".

I love chicken.

The thing i love about TF2 ,is the fact that it's the only game with magical chickens in it.

U can see magical chickens flying all over the place ,over ur heads ,beneath ur legs,beside the cps,at the chokes.

And if u treat them properly, they even help u ,they make u aim better ,they tell u if someone is behind a wall .

I LOVE MAGICAL CHICKENS . M sure ,u guys also love em.

Kudos and conggyratulations to Valve ,for making yet another successful title.

I like being medic in pugs, and then try to heal and get scolded in return. And it's such a turn on when cee says "OH SHIT".

:fap::fap::fap:

I like being medic in pugs' date=' and then try to heal and get scolded in return. And it's such a turn on when cee says "OH SHIT".

:fap::fap::fap:

[/quote']

i like when u or ur bro medic me :)

The thing i love about TF2 ' date='is the fact that it's the only game with magical chickens in it.

U can see magical chickens flying all over the place ,over ur heads ,beneath ur legs,beside the cps,at the chokes.

And if u treat them properly, they even help u ,they make u aim better ,they tell u if someone is behind a wall .

[/quote']

sounds like h4x to me

we only medic you because we know you're a demoman who likes to buttsex enemies and sometimes do way better at pocketing than the pocket solly HAHA

plus i lazy wanna med in pugs already. either I'm doing everything wrong, or i'm doing nothing at all T_T

Kin is like the only person who bothers saying thanks <3

we only medic you because we know you're a demoman who likes to buttsex enemies and sometimes do way better at pocketing than the pocket solly HAHA

plus i lazy wanna med in pugs already. either I'm doing everything wrong' date=' or i'm doing nothing at all T_T

Kin is like the only person who bothers saying thanks <3

[/quote']

hay i say thanx too. iz peepol riek u hu meke moi kip on pley tee eff tuu

The thing i love about TF2 ' date='is the fact that it's the only game with magical chickens in it.

[/quote']

i ruve magical chickens too. even though my religion doesn't disapprove of slaughtering them and eating them.