• asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
hcaz

COMPLETED [Round 2] Derp Crew vs Cataclysmic

Round 2

Home team: Derp Crew

Away team: Cataclysmic

Map pool: cp_coldfront, cp_badlands, koth_viaduct

• The away team chooses one map from the 3 maps.
  • The home team chooses one map from the remaining 2 maps.
  • The final remaining map is discarded.

Each selection has a 36 hour window in which to occur. Failing to do so gives the opposing team the opportunity to select.

To be played before: 7 August 2011

Information and Brackets

Rules & Regulations

50x50

Yuko, Orange from DC here.

On behalf of my leader, I'd like to ask if it's possible for us to reschedule to the weekends?

There isn't any other day we can play on, since most of us are juggling finals and client projects for school.

I'd like to ask you to see if you can maybe make some time for us, on the weekends.

Both thursday and friday are bad days for us, since most of our work is due on these two days.

I've tried contacting your members to ask, but no one seems to be online.

Sorry about this, most of this is on short notice, and I'm doing my best to find a time period that my team can play in.

Apologies, again.

We cannot play weekends. I believe we have already made concessions to play tonight and a couple of us have had to reschedule and postpone our own individual events.

Also youre gonna have to be prepared to face alot of availability issues if you guys can only play weekends. I don't think many teams are available on weekends. I might be wrong.

I've already talked to cmd, he said it was fine to postpone it to saturday, 9-10pm.

As for this, we really don't have a choice except for weekends due to work. Is there any way you can get on steam so we can try to negotiate?

We're facing the spanish Sausages on saturday as well, since weekends are usually the free-est periods.