Acel

Week 2 & 3

Division 1

[align=center]Standings as of Week 3

asofweek3.png[/align]

Week 2

Fuck Me Laterally vs Xtremely Generic Name

Forfeit win to FML

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nefarious TF2 vs Mister

cp_granary

Mister 4-2 Nefarious

cp_obscure_final

Mister 1-3 Nefarious

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Destroyer vs Team Rocket

Forfeit game

Destroyer vs Nefarious TF2

Forfeit game

Fuck Me Laterally vs Team Rocket

cp_badlands

tr 0 - 5 fml

cp_freight_final1

tr 2 - 3 fml

Venomous Fuzzies vs Xtremely Generic Name

cp_granary

vf 4 - 1 XGN

cp_freight

vf 4 - 2 XGN

Week 3

Team Rocket vs Xtremely Generic Name

cp_freight_final1

tr 4 - 2 xgn

cp_gullywash

tr 1 - 4 XGN

Nefarious TF2 vs Venomous Fuzzies

cp_badlands

nfr 5 - 3 vf

cp_gullywash

nfr 5 - 0 vf

Nefarious TF2 vs Fuck Me Laterally

Forfeit win to FML

Destroyer vs Xtremely Generic Name

Forfeit win to XGN

Destroyer vs Mister

Forfeit win to Mister

As for division 2, I'll get it done after your final week of matches are played.

what the fuck

why are there forfeit wins for every match played except for matches that involved our team? bias much?

i have been pushing to have our games played and havent had any response from opposing teams, all of our "forfeits" should be to us just like the rest

fuck this league, really

I just make my decisions based on the threads. If both captains posted and yet no game is played, the game is forfeit, whereas if the thread only has one captain replying, the forfeit win goes to the team with the captain reply.