This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Madman

DQ for FML

FML will be disqualified for this Merc's Cup on the grounds of racial abuse. I have already warned them twice before the game to play nice and lets not bring up past history in the main seasons.

amril and rep are banned, the rest may return for future events but this is your last warning. I understand that it was not explicitly stated NO RACIST BINDS OR FLAMES but seriously if you can play tf2 competitively you can use some common sense and display some sportsmanship.

Complains have be made, action has been taken. Thanatos will advance to the next bracket. FML please take this seriously and be thankful this event is three days and not the main season.

Good luck to the remaining teams.

I agree with the decision you have made - it was beyond friendly banter.

I warned both Amril and rep to tone it down during the matches, but it is something I obviously dont have much control over - I'm sure you can understand this.

Anyone I have played with in the starhub pugs/pubs knows I am pretty neutral and friendly. Even though we've got ozfortress, I value the small playerbase you have here because I actually ping better to Asia than to everywhere in Australia. I'd really like to see it grow - but at the end of the day there are some that dont value it as much and I'm pretty much responsible for what happened tonight.

Sorry to all of the spectators and to TF2TV for what happened, especially to Thanatos.

I have sent GAR an apology.

Please dont generalise with "they" "FML" etc - We are all just here to play tf2, have some fun and experience a diversity of different playstyles we dont see in Australian TF2. This is why the team was formed. Some others obviously dont quite value this as much as others in my team, so I will be making appropriate roster changes with the above bans in mind for future asiafortress competitions.

Good luck to the rest of the teams in the cup!

Sean