Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
Gee

Scout/Utility - Backup

Name: Daryl Miller

Alias: Gee

Teamfortress 2 Experience: Division 1 scout from Australia, played in boom, fray(non-shit one) and currently play for ir. I'm also a teamfortress 2 shout caster, flown overseas for team fortress 2 coverage with Speardave :).

Classes:Scout/Utility

Expectation: Back up position, not really looking for a particular level of understanding or skill/division.

Wrap up: I have a preference for Japanese servers, due to my more favourable ping, which is 300(playable). I tend to ping more to other servers such as star hub.etc and I'm willing to help out when I'm around. Oh and I want to smash nntas and whatever clan ozr's playing for these days.

Steam page to add me to friends: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197994895511 or go off nntas/ozr's friends list.

I'm still looking to join a team, my availability is till 1am GMT+10. So yeah, I guess this is my bump + some extra info.

I haven't received your friends request to be completely honest with you, I have been noticing instances in which invites haven't been going through to me. At the moment, I just have a bunch of pug group invites. I'll add you, but I won't be home until tomorrow night at the earliest? So just pm your steam community address.