As you may know, the AsiaFortress servers numbered 1-3 currently have a player whitelist in place. What this means is anyone who wants to play on those servers needs to join the AsiaFortress Pickup group. Joining is only possible via invite.
The procedure to apply for an invite to servers 1-3 is as follows:
- Make sure your Steam community profile is set to public, with 25+ friends and has a minimum of 250 hours played of TF2.
- Go to the AsiaFortress Pickup group and join the group chat directly via the link.
- Once you're in the group chat, politely ask for an invite while stating your most common alias/name if you aren't currently using it. An admin will check your profile for the above criteria. Also mention the name(s) of any player(s) who may have introduced you to AsiaFortress PuGs.
- If the admin/mod approves your account, they will invite you to the AsiaFortress Pickup Steam group.
- Accept the group invite, and your ID will be added to the whitelist when the server's map changes.
Add or spam friend invites at the admins or mods.
Spam the group chat with requests
Leave the group chat after asking for an invite - until your invite has been sent (check your steam community) IMPORTANT!
Change your name after asking for an invite
NOTE: If you're already in the group or have been invited, and cannot join a server even after a number of hours or map changes, please post in this thread so we have an idea of who is facing this issue.