This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
hcaz

Team Rocket + vote ban

so a little birdie came to me to appeal for an unban.

these players were banned because of vote banning players to play bball with their own friends.

this little birdie questioned my authority. congratulations team rocket. your team is now permanently banned on all eclub servers.

time to save up and buy new accounts :>

Yes YES YES HOW DOES IT FEEL BEING BANNED NOW LOL BANNY YOU OSO BANNED ME FROM ECLUB AIYOH YOU LUKY GOT UNBANNED :< OH WELL N1 ZACH LULZ

NO OFFENCE GUYS =(

It makes me cry a little inside that someone got a power trip when numerous people whom learnt about our plight, and of whom i DID NOT instigate, questioned the fairness of his ban and his authority in an online game. SHRIEK OF HORROR?

Therefore, he had to create an alternate reality whereby i am begging him and stroking his online ego so my teeny pixel (little birdie) can be unbanned from his holysee server. The aforementioned supreme nerd also banned people for not picking him in pugs too. gasp?

our side of the story is too long and forum drama is lame. tldr i got banned i am butthurt qq?

kthxbai <3

OK i have absolutely no idea what obv was posting. Really, I had to read it twice to rearrange the sentences.

people... we are all educated aren't we?