This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
spammah

MMM... CHOCOLATEY GOODNESS

Ok Guys Solution to Demo/Solly Problem..

Just go to your user cp and edit options.. select the 2nd theme called afl-nobg and the annoying soldier/demo will be gone instantly =).. Cheers.

You could swap the color such that its softer, maybe like some dark color that's still prominent in the background.

Cause it doesn't make artistic sense for your side column to be bright along with your theme which is also bright.

The background is suppose to enhance the forum such that it doesn't look stale but at the same time not overwhelm it.

my 2 cents.

You could swap the color such that its softer' date=' maybe like some dark color that's still prominent in the background.

Cause it doesn't make artistic sense for your side column to be bright along with your theme which is also bright.

The background is suppose to enhance the forum such that it doesn't look stale but at the same time not overwhelm it.

my 2 cents.

[/quote']

Yeah this was what i meant with my original post. maybe you can make it a little whitewashed? cos now its a little too Intense if you understand what i mean.