This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
spammah

MMM... CHOCOLATEY GOODNESS

[align=center]So, we move on to a brand new theme designed by our new graphics whore Xeon-! Savor this theme ye' fortress fools!

Things will be added and changed to the new theme so expect to see some kinks and minor bugs as we go about hunting and fixing them! Give us a holler if you spot something we missed.

Also major shout-outs to mut. who will move to Canada next month and helped kick-start the AsiaFortress site with her sexilicious gfx! I'll have all the AF staff pull on their thangs just for you!

MINOR EDIT: Suggestions and feedback welcome! Please post in this thread!

[/align]

the AFL HALL OF FAME needs some formatting.

and if possible, link them to the news post. for afl2/3 since afl1 has no news post on the new website.

so that they can't watch the stv/cast of the previous season winners etc

/lick:narwhal: Thanks guys, alot more things will be added so bare with invalid links/missing images and things that are distorted. :)

The background demoman and soldier is a little too noisy and the colours merge into the boxes and white letters. i think using a pattern background will be much better.

my 2c .

I dont fancy the demo & solly beside either...

btw the navigation box on the left' date=' can we have the "latest forum post" showing?

thanks!!

[/quote']

learn to use

"Welcome back, [user]. You last visited: Today, 06:21 AM (User CP — Mod CP — Log Out)

Open Buddy List View New Posts | View Today's Posts | Private Messages (Unread 0, Total 0)

Ok so, a few of you guys thinks the solly and demo is too bright.. So i'd like to know what is it thats too bright the whites or the orange itself?.

Latest Post Block was removed as the function already exist in the forum index panel "View New Post" , "View Today's Post" please use that instead. I want to keep it as clean as possible.

^^Both. It just looks a little out of place or its just me as I have never browsed any forums with things like these. Maybe an option to select more themes or something?

Don't want to be a critic here but this is just my personal opinion and I really appreciate your work and efforts mate :)

^^Both. It just looks a little out of place or its just me as I have never browsed any forums with things like these. Maybe an option to select more themes or something?

Don't want to be a critic here but this is just my personal opinion and I really appreciate your work and efforts mate :)

Thanks, as for the 2 classes in the background, its not out of place... i added them so that at least theres something to look at in the background.

Maybe we can have a selection 2 same themes one without the soldier and demo.

Pretty much it will be one theme for now since i'd rather work on adding features then moving on to new themes every month.