cp_badlands

cp_granary

cp_mainline_??

cp_obscure_final

cp_gullywash_imp3

koth_viaduct

cp_fastlane

cp_freight_final1

With that same maplist, we can use the ESEA format.

Week 1: All teams play badlands -> 2 matches per week -> 1 map with 2 halves -> teams switch over each half

Week 2: All team play granary -> asdnaskd

etc etc

cp_badlands

cp_granary

cp_mainline_??

cp_obscure_final

cp_gullywash_imp3

koth_viaduct

cp_fastlane

cp_freight_final1

With that same maplist' date=' we can use the ESEA format.

Week 1: All teams play badlands -> 2 matches per week -> 1 map with 2 halves -> teams switch over each half

Week 2: All team play granary -> asdnaskd

etc etc

[/quote']

That is an alternative but if we have enough maps we can rotate the maps and provide a variety of maps to play from.

Put in some ctf_ maps like turbine and mach4

This is the tentative list of maps for AFL IV

5 CP Maps

• cp_granary
  • cp_badlands
  • cp_follower
  • cp_freight_final1
  • cp_obscure_final
  • cp_coldfront
  • cp_gullywash

KOTH Maps

• koth_viaduct

CTF Maps

• ctf_turbine

A/D Maps

• cp_gravelpit

Please discuss

Too many maps IMO. Shouldn't exceed eight but w/e. I'd say use cp_gullywash_imp3 rather than the old one, kick out cp_follower and cp_coldfront.

Too many maps IMO. Shouldn't exceed eight but w/e. I'd say use cp_gullywash_imp3 rather than the old one' date=' kick out cp_follower and cp_coldfront.

[/quote']

We are gonna have like five maps every round. If we only have eight maps. The same maps will be played almost every round. Perhaps it's a lil dull?

Too many maps IMO. Shouldn't exceed eight but w/e. I'd say use cp_gullywash_imp3 rather than the old one' date=' kick out cp_follower and cp_coldfront.

[/quote']

We are gonna have like five maps every round. If we only have eight maps. The same maps will be played almost every round. Perhaps it's a lil dull?

second that

[/quote']

Yeah maybe. What about gullywash_imp3?

I think pro_dustbowl should be included.

Dont you think it is easier to play without the impossible Stage 3 cuz thats the part everybody complains.

[/quote']

Yeah maybe. What about gullywash_imp3?

I think pro_dustbowl should be included.

I don't think that version of the map has been played much yet here in Asia? Maybe we should stick to the cp_gullywash first. Pro_dustbowl hasn't been played much either , unlike gravel which clans do play occasionally in scrims. But it can be included if the community decides so.

Dont you think it is easier to play without the impossible Stage 3 cuz thats the part everybody complains.

I think pro_dustbowl should be included. I don't think that version of the map has been played much yet here in Asia? Maybe we should stick to the cp_gullywash first. Pro_dustbowl hasn't been played much either ' date=' unlike gravel which clans do play occasionally in scrims. But it can be included if the community decides so.

[/quote']

So we should try at least one pug in pro_dustbowl to check it out if the community accepts it?

Try koth_Ashville in the community for a bit at least. Yes, it's a bold and possibly dangerous move - but on the flipside I think what Asheville promises is a bit more structured Koth action than just dm. And in a pickup heavy environment like asia I think it'd be widely enjoyed a hell of a lot more - might even provide valuable input to mackey.

IMO, If new maps are introduce in the leagues, this will force the players to start playing the new maps, which in turn will be carry on in PUGs.

There should be a start somewhere, thus, let the starting point be from the leagues.

As for if the server admins would be kindly enough to add in the custom map list, the AFL4 administration team should liaise with appropriate admins about it. I believe most of the match server used in AFL3 have custom maps too. At the very least, 1 local and 1 common foreign server should have the custom maps.

um. is eclub or starhub willing to implement it first?

oh and asians rarely pug outside gran and bl and a bit of gullywash.

starhub dont implement custom maps

Results for Map Pool for AFL IV

Results for Map Pool for AFL IV

[align=center]5 CP Maps

cp_granary

cp_badlands

cp_follower

cp_freight_final1

cp_obscure_final

cp_coldfront

cp_gullywash

KOTH Maps

koth_viaduct

CTF Maps

ctf_turbine

A/D Maps

cp_gravelpit

[/align]

[align=center]

Note: There will be 5 maps included in the map pool for every round in the regular season. Teams will take turns to eliminate one (1) map each then pick one (1) map each from the map pool. The remaining map will be the tiebreaker map in cases of a draw. Draws are not allowed throughout the season.

5 CP Maps will appear more in the map pools.[/align]