This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
yuko

Discussion for Unlockables Disallowed in AFL4

Which weapon do you think should be banned in AFL4?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which weapon do you think should be banned in AFL4?

• Sandman
    • Crit A Cola
    • Natascha
    • Buff Banner (Discussable - 1 per team?)
    • Pain Train
    • Tribalman's Shiv
    • Wrangler
    • Frontier Justice
    • Gunslinger/Southern Hospitality
    • Gunboats

Ya we should disallow all

i'm pretty sure the new items have certain exploits in some ways or another (milk, degreaser etc), it hasn't been used extensively in pugs yet

Ya we should disallow all

i'm pretty sure the new items have certain exploits in some ways or another (milk' date=' degreaser etc), it hasn't been used extensively in pugs yet

[/quote']

They all add health = health win. EVERYTHING SHOULD BE BANNED,

except the fish..

tasty

Ive been wanting to test them in pugs scrims but everyone seems eager to ban everything.

Plus the fact that there are going to be additional polycount updates and that the item stats might not be fixed totally; we should disallow all.

Next season, I hope someone will go tru the headache of testing each unlock then voting and making a decision. BUT UNTIL THEN.

A question though, do you guys think the new spy knife is overpowered? I personally find it very balanced.

You might see some good spies rape with it but the fact is they would rape with the normal dagger too so idk.

Unfortunately I don't think anyone in this community will help check the balance issue to scrims. I suggest banning the items temporarily until other online communities have analyzed the situation.

A question though' date=' do you guys think the new spy knife is overpowered? I personally find it very balanced.

You might see some good spies rape with it but the fact is they would rape with the normal dagger too so idk.

[/quote']

rejected :D

Here's my 2cents. : >

Soldier Items

Black Box is fine but Battalion's Backup is abit OP. blocking of kritzkrieg? wut.

Scout Items

BY ALL MEANS, MILKMAN AND SHORTSTOP BANNED. what's so humiliating about fish anyway? : |

Pyro Items

All is fine.

Sniper Items

I guess for all rager's sake, BODYSHOOTING should be banned.

Spy Items

All is fine too. Like what cam said, if a spy would rape with Your Eternal Reward, he/she would rape with a normal bfly knife too. : >

But then again, all should be banned until other communities has put a say to it or whatever.

ˆoˆ

I would like to point out that the sydney sleeper has the ability to penetrate (like my.. nvm).

You can shoot tru sollys to chargeshotkill the medic behind, shoot tru sgs to nail the engies etc etc. The first guy doesnt even need to die, it'll still go right tru.

Need to talk about the vitasaw and the setbonuses as well.

The vitasaw can potentially fuck up the whole game because 6v6 tf2 is dependent on uber/kritz advantages.

Setbonuses require the hats which cannot be specifically crafted- I dont think it should be the case where those who have bought the hats with real money end up getting an advantage.

Need to talk about the vitasaw and the setbonuses as well.

The vitasaw can potentially fuck up the whole game because 6v6 tf2 is dependent on uber/kritz advantages.

Setbonuses require the hats which cannot be specifically crafted- I dont think it should be the case where those who have bought the hats with real money end up getting an advantage.

so in other words .... ban them all?

Can get headshotted, cannot die to it.

Dont 'ban them all' me. Lets have a discussion- ban the hats so the set bonus cant complete?

Can get headshotted' date=' cannot die to it.

Dont 'ban them all' me. Lets have a discussion- ban the hats so the set bonus cant complete?

[/quote']

people with the set will rage

<<<- not me