This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Maverick

Eclub pug rules?

Do you want the present medic rule to stay or not?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you want the present medic rule to stay or not?

The rules say that the last two people to spectate after the server is full have to cap and medic. But this isn't being followed. Can this be rule be removed or put into strict action? Also, is it possible to have more active admins for Eclub and those willing to enforce these rules strictly?

It doesn't make sense having a rule if nobody wants to follow it. Just my 2 cents.

It doesn't make sense having a rule if nobody wants to follow it.

Rules are pretty much rules because people dont want to follow it otherwise.

But then something needs to be done about repeated offenders. Nobody is taking it seriously. I reported violations yesterday also to Zach and there were violations just 5 mins back too. I hope offenders are punished or if not then the rule should be removed.

Yeah if you're last 2 spec' date=' just go medic. It's not fair to the others who were faster.

[/quote']

People don't understand this and even admins who are present in the server do not do anything to stop violations.

I don't understand why you guys don't start banding up together and start raping the time-wasting idiots or just start isolating them.

I don't understand why you guys don't start banding up together and start raping the time-wasting idiots or just start isolating them.

Spammah' date=' you know what's the problem? :P

Asia has [b']too many trolls[/b].

that's why

heck it's irritating.

Just report offenders to me. Each offense will cost you a 3 days ban. Consecutive offense doubles. This rule isn't a community decision.

in any case, I have seen too many cases of new puggers being exploited to med when they get picked because they do not know of the actual rules. They get easily intimidated by the old players into medding and don't complain because they don't dare to. You guys complain about lack of new teams in the scene but it is this kind of behavior which kills the potential new players. Onto the rule itself, it is actually quite good in getting the pugs going, i would say in 50% of the time, where players actually honor it. Well done anyway, no more fighting over who meds

Just report offenders to me. Each offense will cost you a 3 days ban. Consecutive offense doubles. This rule isn't a community decision.

Thanks. Will report next time. And ya offenders deserve a kick ass ban.

in any case' date=' I have seen too many cases of new puggers being exploited to med when they get picked because they do not know of the actual rules. They get easily intimidated by the old players into medding and don't complain because they don't dare to. You guys complain about lack of new teams in the scene but it is this kind of behavior which kills the potential new players. Onto the rule itself, it is actually quite good in getting the pugs going, i would say in 50% of the time, where players actually honor it. Well done anyway, no more fighting over who meds

[/quote']

Basically if you don't read the pug rules or you're too slow, you're med..

my dear, I am precisely referring to the cases where the med captains forcefully makes a newcomer med, and the poor fellow doesn't know he has the right to reject it, and the other retards in the server don't tell him because either they are plain selfish or just don't give a fuck, I'm sure plenty of you assholes out there were gulity of this at least once. For the few who actually speak up for the newbies, you have my respect.

I hope you do understand 90% of the new players won't even know the existence of this site, let alone see your message above. I suggest we carry this message out another way.