This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
Summer

Singapore Sales Job

Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) is a very highly debated topic. Ask one person and they will say it is all a complete scam. Ask another person and they will say it is the greatest thing in the universe. One person will say, "MLM didn't work for me" and the next will say, "I made millions in my MLM business!"

Just remember... if you do have a bad experience... it was not "Multi-Level Marketing" that was the to blame. Instead it was most likely that particular company, or lack of effort, or an individual scam artist, or something else along those lines. You can be sure that MLM in general was not the problem!

Syntec World

Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) is a very highly debated topic. Ask one person and they will say it is all a complete scam. Ask another person and they will say it is the greatest thing in the universe. One person will say' date=' "MLM didn't work for me" and the next will say, "I made millions in my MLM business!"

Just remember... if you do have a bad experience... it was not "Multi-Level Marketing" that was the to blame. Instead it was most likely that particular company, or lack of effort, or an individual scam artist, or something else along those lines. You can be sure that MLM in general was not the problem!

Syntec World

cool-story-bro.jpg

if you want to lose friends and make money just get a degree in finance

Get uncle Ari to refinance the synagogue, buy an apartment in NY, ask relatives to trust you their life savings and start a hedge fund using Python quant scripts.