This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
Summer

Singapore Sales Job

Scope: It is a direct sales job, it is freelance which means there are no fixed hours (Time-Flexible), i know a few JC students who're doing it. The products sold are health products, and let's just say the pay's really good.

If you're interested, pm me here or on steam, i'll explain more to you in detail, and i can help bring you down for a briefing. :)

Don't worry about it being a scam because of the high pay, trust me i work there. >.>

Scope: It is a direct sales job' date=' it is freelance which means there are no fixed hours (Time-Flexible), i know a few JC students who're doing it. The [b']products sold are health products[/b], and let's just say the pay's really good.

If you're interested, pm me here or on steam, i'll explain more to you in detail, and i can help bring you down for a briefing. :)

Don't worry about it being a scam because of the high pay, trust me i work there. >.>

omg wat if its one of those crazy supplement things? O.o

At least he's honest about it being MLM.

I nearly got recruited into MLM at least 3 times... and each time I waste a good 1 full day attending their briefing before realizing that it's MLM, and that is something I don't want to do. Wasted my time cause they insisted that it wasn't MLM :(

I've got a friend that joined MLM and sold 20k worth of magnetic beds to his family members... and he proudly declared he earned $2k all by his own efforts.

How to spot MLM companies

1. They brag about their boss or manager driving a Ferrari or some crazy sports car

2. They spent 1 to 2 days on interviewing you (trying to brainwash you)

3. The pay structure is that of a pyramid, that's why MLM is also called a pyramid scheme. With you being at the bottom of the pyramid. The person sitting on top of the pyramid can just sit there and collect your money while you recruit more clueless people. No wonder they all drive Ferraris.

4. They will start recommending you to sell the products to your friends and families.

5. They will ask you to share the good lobang with your friends, so that you can earn commission off them.

So, the problem with MLM companies is not a huge problem to the consumers, but more so to the employees... The structure only works if you are capable of recruiting more and more people under you. Even then, the big boss on top will still earn the most commission out of the thousands of employees.

The structure only works if you are capable of recruiting more and more people under you.

The structure doesn't work at all. It's stupid in every sense.