Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
sam

india-Quakelive Updated(maps)

oh man unemployed asians gettin mad

not my fault youre failures. get shit on

Hi I'm 17 years old' date=' doing a degree in game design. So shit on yourself you old fuckhead. Go get a better job. 17 is the age you should be gaming, not 47 or 53 or whatever the fuck you are. GET A LIFE. :)

[/quote']

here is my column have fun

also ROFL game design i assume you missed the cutoff for comeng

ps: im doing a masters in math or qf next year (also not in a degree mill) i guess that is fairly shit compared to 'game design' (ROFL)

pps: im 28

all this while i was arguing with a 28 yr old? i mean wtf, i thought u were 15 or something?/.....

and ur comparing urself with this 17 yr old bright kid? wow cool......

now i hav respect fr ur views, sir

ps. u live in japan?

pps. 28 is still 2 old lol

ppps. lol ur an accountant?

pppps. yeah i m trolling

it is a joke though

you know' date=' like your shitty slum rat country

[/quote']You know, you wouldn't feel this angsty if you have sex or just have someone to talk to. I know it's hard for you to find real girls who are the least bit interested in you but chin up, laddy! Just spend some of your gazillion bazillion dollars for a hooker and get the self loathing out.

Till then, go screw yourselves. Do I need to give you instructions with that?

chin up, random! dont let the fact that your rancid third world wasteland is populated with the equivalent of human bacteria get you down and projecting your frustrations! it's not your fault that you have to choke down rag blood from your bottomfeeder family just to stay hydrated in your poverty-infested shit chasm.

chin up' date=' random! dont let the fact that your rancid third world wasteland is populated with the equivalent of human bacteria get you down and projecting your frustrations! it's not your fault that you have to choke down rag blood from your bottomfeeder family just to stay hydrated in your poverty-infested shit chasm.

[/quote']At least my insult made sense. :>

Monkeys throwing pebbles on a keyboard spew out more cohesive sentences. Also, capitalization is your friend. It makes you look like a non-douchebag which is really saying something here.

QQ MOAR!

this is the stupidest forum I've come across where everything is just pure OT. Some of our members gave us a platform to grow as a community and learn and share stuff, but it is only being used to share the lulz or show off our knowledge of meme's and 4chan crap.

Its a pity that this place is named Asiafortress as it should be aptly renamed to something else with a small corner for AFL's.

I laugh my fucking ass off at the fact that you think that half of us EVEN need to be employed at our age.. Dude don't try to spread your old age onto others :S

yep and then increase the 'spastic old accountant shitcunt australian/japananese/whatever the fuck you are' count to 1. go get a hooker with your shit earnings from your shitty job. :>