Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
deliaren

Starcraft II

kerrigan turns back into a good guy at the end

also she gets tentacle raped

spoiler

OH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Starcraft is not meant for people who cant afford it.

pfft coming from one of the most pirated games of all time, other than its fantasy counterpart.

Actually its part of Blizzard's marketing strategy, keeping poor scrubs away making the game more competitive. Believe it or not!

Anyway the game is fun on a casual level but is deep on competitve side. Build orders, skill upgrade, resources management, macro, APM....difficult to master.

Starcraft is worth more than a few games combined.

As a Starcraft fan I understand the depth of skill required for competitive play but i still don't see the worth paying more than 4 times for 1/3 of a sequel, or more relatively more than all the other parts of the world and still not get to play with them. Honestly the local scene for Starcraft isn't as appealing as those of other regions (since Singaporeans only know how to play DOTA, and not really well at that) and this poor = noob thing is as bullshit as saying a game is worth more than a few combined as Pacman is clearly worth more than a few Pongs combined. Just saying. No homo.

As a Starcraft fan I understand the depth of skill required for competitive play but i still don't see the worth paying more than 4 times for 1/3 of a sequel' date=' or more relatively more than all the other parts of the world and still not get to play with them. Honestly the local scene for Starcraft isn't as appealing as those of other regions (since Singaporeans only know how to play DOTA, and not really well at that) and this poor = noob thing is as bullshit as saying a game is worth more than a few combined as Pacman is clearly worth more than a few Pongs combined. Just saying. No homo.

[/quote']

tl;dr

elite game. moi peasent no money.

only players from the following schools can play the game:

RI (S) and RI (JC)

HCI

ACSI

NJC

TJC

VJC

the rest can go suck dick' date=' not elite enuf.

stuf cobalt, see my dick then tldr

u mean mine?

Elitism.PNG

ding you fucking rj sentosa cove elitist dog

moi nyp serangoon north peasent

treat moi starcraft 2?

More good years ahead...