List your players here for voting!

Rules:

No more than 2 players from the same team in AFL3

Format:

Playername (Team Name)

Playername (Team Name)

The list so far:

seeker

so whats the plan? are we allowed to submit our owl3 all-australian team or are you making a team from australians involved in afl3?

who votes though?

and when does it have to be confirmed?

the reason i asked is after every owl season the div1 captains vote on the best players of the season and those players then form the all-australian team. after owl2 we vs'd new zealand with that team, and itd be great if we could do the same method to come up with a team for this comp :)

the australian players can suggest players to be in the vote then a poll will be run. we have until near the end of AFL3 for voting.

ok well I cancel nominating an Australian draft

goodluck with the comp tho

rapefest if its the all australian team

Would have been on asian servers tho so that would have made it closer

because i nominated australia under the assumption we'd be able to put forward our all-australian team, not let it be decided by a poll/draft thing

i thought that we'd have an exception though as we dont have enough guys active in asiafortress to do it the way the rest of the asian countries are

but all good, ill post the all-australian team at the end of owl3 (~3-4 weeks - should fall in line with just before the end of AFL3)

I'm not sure how this works.. am I allowed to nominate myself?

I'm not part of the all-australian team, but with my ping of 50 to asian servers I could be a better choice than some of the players in the all australian team who will ping 450-500 to the same address

basically what nnta is saying is that you guys can just go ahead and post a team as long as it consists of australians.. so you should go discuss your lineup in ozfort forums i guess..

Definitely worth looking at the pings of the All Australian team when it is voted for this owl. Some may get lucky (Yuki pulls what, 150-190 to some Asiaforterss servers?) but it wouldn't surprise me to see others getting 400-450 ping, and that is murder.

seeker and amril gets 50 to singapore and 100-150 to JP/TW, yuki gets 400 to singapore and 150-200 to JP/TW, tele gets 100+ to SG/TW/JP.