• Psycho Paradigm Penetrate
    • The Onus
    • Team TMW

AsiaFortress League Season 3

Division 2 Team Previews

By Wish and nnnta:

Xtremely Generic Name - Singapore, India

Cobalt, Haruhi, Bigfoot, Splink, Emir, Ruin, Immunity, Generalissimo, Venge

This team has been around for a while although they don't seem very active. Success for this team will be on the shoulders of Haruhi and Immunity and how well they can pull everyone together. They’ve played the previous season so their experience will carry over and hopefully rape some ass.

Predicted strengths: Strong in certain maps, experienced. Very smart because they’re in Raffles Institution.

Predicted weaknesses: : Poor coordination. Conflicted names with my clan (WUTPSWSOTI - WHY USE THE PLUS SIGN WHEN SEARCHING ON THE INTERNET) as this clan is also known as the plus sign clan.

Association Burning Hawks - Korea, HongKong, Taiwan

Carry, Fiction, rK, Necco, Dolphan, Nin, Load, Bereujandeu, HgRy, Rua, hEdy

New Korean team to Asiafortress! These guys hail from the Korean pug scene and have since been bugged to join us in season 3 :D I have no idea how they will perform in their debut season but I'm sure their pug experience and the occasional scrim will help this team win a few games against the other new teams in division 2. 50/50 chance they soar high or burn out.

Predicted strengths: Might be the right mix of styles, Relatively unknown to the rest of the teams.

Predicted weaknesses: Communication and play-style conflicts.

Games Have Our Heart Thriven(GHOST) - Malaysia

Jopperstaluf, kidkid, warpigs, SoapFido, juggslover, bAbA, Joker

The Malaysians have finally fielded another team, this time with unknown players. Hopefully they will become a long lasting part of the community. With only 7 players in their roster it will be difficult for them not to drop games due to a lack of players, either that or they must be really well organized or free.

Predicted strengths: Unknown team = unknown strategies. People will be wondering what their team name really means.

Predicted weaknesses: Might have roster problems in the middle of tournament.

Matrix[] - HongKong Taiwan China

Applepie, bubuchacha, dom, Jus+Cool, Luxy Monster, Pre-Training, QQTou, Ryu, Raptor, Vob, Wheat Milk

Under their beautiful leader Apple this team has managed to surprise us with some of their performances in AFL2, namely beating one of the strongest teams of the season, #96 in cp_freight.

This Chinese team has shown us very noticeable improvements from the start of AFL2 till the end. Will they surprise us this season again and possibly taking teamwork to a newer level and rape the shit out of Divison 2 despite their slight roster changes?

P.S.: Apple please be the mascot for Asiafortress (bikini shot with asiafortress written somewhere on your body!)

Predicted strengths: Good teamwork

Predicted weaknesses: Not enough firepower

The Resistance - Singapore, India, Malaysia, Australia

Xeon, Ratsyc, ripple, Oster, juicycaboose, Keritzel, JT, crash!, obv!, Jr, Shotz

This newly formed division 2 team is made up of pug regulars. With their soldier centred style, Xeon, ripple and Ratsyc will determine their pace of play and make critical decisions.

With juicycaboose and Shotz will they pull of something amazing?

Predicted strengths: Experienced team. Ratsyc able to out-trash talk you.

Predicted weaknesses: Oster rage , poor coordination.

Swt - Malaysia Singapore

Wendy, B4nny, JackJsn, Swt, allenaw88, haust, naTTan, Krypt, Reiko, TeTra, traveller

Swt is a pretty team named after a pretty girl. Picking up a surprise public player with alot of potential naTTan (airshot my love) and an up and coming scout pair traveller and JackJsn, Swt looks set to pretty up Division 2 this season. A mystery why their tag is effing “syck.” instead of “swt.”

Predicted strengths: Demo and scout play. Pretty girl mascot = morale up as long as they isn’t emo.

Predicted weaknesses: Soldier and medic movement. Lots of raging.

Psycho Paradigm Penetrate - Korea

PLAYBOY, MINGKI, KASHYA, MADAM, #M, D2, SKY, NOTHIN’ LEFT TO SAY

Despite their team name having a lot of potential to be made fun of, rumour has it that they’re not a team to be trifled with. A dark horse in this tournament as well, rumoured to be stronger than one of the strong teams in the previous season, pNoid. PSYCHO PENETRATE.

Predicted strengths: Just a strong team. Unknown playstyle to most teams

Predicted weaknesses: Endless taunting centering their clan name

The Onus - Singapore

Me™ You™ Us™ Them™ Nobody™ Everyone™ Milk™ Cake™ Yahweh™ Don't Tell You™

I know who they are! Dark horses of division 2 with old school players, this team will be interesting to watch as they crash course modern tf2 competition. A huge chance that if this team coordinates well, a wave of rape will be coming this season. Any of you know what the hell Onus is? Google it! THE ONUS IS ON YOU.

One of their members is part of the white skinnies’ association, which brandon yuko is the one we hail as he is the one who perfected the art of wearing the white skinnies. All Hail bran.

Predicted strengths: Strong individuals

Predicted weaknesses: Might be playing drunk

Team TMW - China HongKong

XQ* rrraptor lele Justin MyWorld doitlive Shandy Xavier

They maybe a new team in AFL but these players have been around for a long while. A few of these players have been seen playing around some time ago but they mysteriously disappeared until recently. Were they training in some obscure country, where everything is powered by spammah’s fresh camel’s milk? We shall see.

Predicted strengths: Experienced players, camel’s milk = 300% airshots.

Predicted weaknesses: Not enough exposure, the milk becomes stale.

wat rage. I DONT RAGE U ASSHOLE! SHAKES FIST!

preview of nata with cataclysmic - asshole who is blamed for destroying slp is out to drive another clan to the dust. Im sure bran left because of him.

OK THEN. APOLOGIES TO NATA. PREVIEW OF WUTTHESPOTTI - NOOB TEAM TAKING IN RANDOM PLAYERS WHO CANT COORDINATE. ACEL PLAYS A SELFISH PUB GAME. WISH DOESNT DO ENOUGH DAMAGE! AND CEE IS RACIST! AND THE GREAT AUDIO QUIT THIS NOOB TEAM FOR RESISTANCE. DONT WE ALL TRUST AUDIO?! SO I THINK WE KNOW WHICH IS THE BETTER TEAM!

Lol man everyone is all about Suee for my team :3

And we can't have swt. as the clan tag cause that would just make suee's name weird

which is, swt.Swt lolol

can i request all the girls of asiafortress, put up some pictures for an expert panel [aka me] to judge.

It will be from a totally administrative stand point =)

rofl'd so hard at nattan airshot my love part, he's slutting medic there. not soldier.

OSTER RAGE!!!!!!!111111one

btw who is the other white skinnies in onus?

can i request all the girls of asiafortress' date=' put up some pictures for an expert panel [aka me'] to judge.

It will be from a totally administrative stand point =)

I second that. =X