This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
thelousy

General SG/MY svrs admin list

Before I feel like raging at people again for their laziness. No admin, ADD THESE PEOPLE AND ASK THEM.

pickup for idiots/E-club

Kin, priss, branster, xel, bright, shotz

Admins please post below so I can update the list when necessary.

Puggers/scrimmers, ADD THIS PEOPLE IN YOUR LIST AND STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT NOT ENOUGH ADMINS. I'm pretty sure most of them are online when you are.

This is the list from my servers.

STEAM_0:1:19631980 bat.thelousy

STEAM_0:1:19151397 hnr.wish

STEAM_0:0:18424216 sok.boom

STEAM_0:0:312025 sv.toshihiko

STEAM_0:0:18579833 raid.dean

STEAM_0:1:23345094 xgn.haruhi

STEAM_0:1:20869279 slp.cleric

STEAM_0:1:16128355 do.nemesis

STEAM_0:1:397135 7r.ratsyc

IF U SEE UR NAME IN THE LIST N THE TEAM UR REPRESENTING IS OUTDATED, GIMME THE LATEST TEAM UR REPRESENTING OR U WILL GET WIPED. UPDATE ME B4 U WANK OR U WILL GET WIPED AS WELL. UPDATE ME LATEST BY JULY 12 2010 0000HRS GMT+8 OR U WILL DEFINITELY GET WIPED.

THOSE WHO THINK U R SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE LIST BUT UR NAME IS NOT PRESENT, IT SIMPLY MEANS U R NOT ACTIVE, NOT HELPFUL OR BROKEN THE HOUSE RULES. (OR URFACE IS PLAIN FUGLY).

Can we have more active admins on both Eclub and SH? Hardly any admins and the SH servers never get to be used. Just 2-3 people from the SH admin list are currently active and hardly any of them pug or play tf2 these days.

I would love to say this again. Them not playing doesn't mean that they will not help admin your games if needed. Just drop them a message.

And isn't SH and eclub now open vote servers?

Yes they are open vote.

Unfortunately the scene is overrun by cunts who want everything to be changed for them. Its not uncommon to see only about 5 out of a server of say 15-18 actually try and changemap. Everyone else is so retarded and HURDUR AIRSHOT PEOPLE IN CRATES OR PLAY DR SPY IN WARMUPCRATESLOLOLOL OMG I CAN SPAM AIRBLAST HERE they cant fucking type votemap cp_badlands. Either that or we have people intentionally voting for random maps. When the map is finally changed, the same retarded people will cap and waste another 15 minutes e-masturbating instead of picking. After 6 long years the game starts and we all play, BUT OOPS I'm-such-a-shitcunt-I-wasted-so-much-time-now-I-gtg-and-no-i-dont -give-a-fuck-theres-no-subs-kthxbai.

Sure I'm just raging and all that doesnt really happen all the time, but it does happen. And this is why we cant have nice things.

tl;dr lrn to votemap pls

Yes they are open vote.

Unfortunately the scene is overrun by cunts who want everything to be changed for them. Its not uncommon to see only about 5 out of a server of say 15-18 actually try and changemap. Everyone else is so retarded and HURDUR AIRSHOT PEOPLE IN CRATES OR PLAY DR SPY IN WARMUPCRATESLOLOLOL OMG I CAN SPAM AIRBLAST HERE they cant fucking type votemap cp_badlands. Either that or we have people intentionally voting for random maps. When the map is finally changed' date=' the same retarded people will cap and waste another 15 minutes e-masturbating instead of picking. After 6 long years the game starts and we all play, BUT OOPS I'm-such-a-shitcunt-I-wasted-so-much-time-now-I-gtg-and-no-i-dont -give-a-fuck-theres-no-subs-kthxbai.

Sure I'm just raging and all that doesnt really happen all the time, but it does happen. And this is why we cant have nice things.

tl;dr lrn to votemap pls

[/quote']

Oh good. Thought I was the only one who's been seeing this in the servers. I always assumed it was some AZN thing with everyone taking their time and being unresponsive in spec.

im eclub admin too

Yes they are open vote.

Unfortunately the scene is overrun by cunts who want everything to be changed for them. Its not uncommon to see only about 5 out of a server of say 15-18 actually try and changemap. Everyone else is so retarded and HURDUR AIRSHOT PEOPLE IN CRATES OR PLAY DR SPY IN WARMUPCRATESLOLOLOL OMG I CAN SPAM AIRBLAST HERE they cant fucking type votemap cp_badlands. Either that or we have people intentionally voting for random maps. When the map is finally changed' date=' the same retarded people will cap and waste another 15 minutes e-masturbating instead of picking. After 6 long years the game starts and we all play, BUT OOPS I'm-such-a-shitcunt-I-wasted-so-much-time-now-I-gtg-and-no-i-dont -give-a-fuck-theres-no-subs-kthxbai.

tl;dr lrn to votemap pls

[/quote']

relax la

Yes they are open vote.

tl;dr lrn to votemap pls

[/quote']

raging doosh

Global recession sucks, no one likes it, but hey it still happens. In short, nothing will always go the way you want it and the only practical way is to change their mentality

Yes they are open vote.

tl;dr lrn to votemap pls

[/quote']

raging doosh

dun flame

there isn't really a need for admins ever since voting became more convenient like now. my duties were rendered obsolete long ago.