• asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
Acel

[Week 3: Round 1] ABH vs XGN

Round 1

Home team: Association Burning Hawks

Away team: Xtremely Generic Name

Map pool: cp_gravelpit, cp_pro_dustbowl, cp_gullywash

• The away team has 36 hours from the first day of the week to choose their map from the map pool.
  • The home team has to wait 36 hours from the first day of the week to choose their map from the remaining maps.

Each team has a 36 hour window to choose their map. If they fail to choose a map in this time then the other team will choose both maps.

To be played after: 28 July

To be played before: 3 August

We pick cp_gullywash, XGN. date next friday/saturday fine? time nighttime should be fine for most of us. server we will use withgod if the ping is neutral for us, cos i remember we used that the previous scrim between us. if not we do alternate servers if no neutral afl servers around. cheers.

cp_gullywash 1-0 to ABH

cp_gravelpit 2-1 to ABH

well played but please post your demos, we wanna see how your scouts and demo plays if you don't mind. i believe we have the need to clarify some certain doubts. admins pls facilitate this, i believe more than 1 team has complained already, even though the basis of such complains are based purely on debatable topics, i think an explanation is still needed as to why this is happening. i hope there is no need for me to spell it out as in what these doubts are and hope that you guys can cooperate.

by the way, we are definitely not sore losers, we accept defeat like true men do. peace.

you doubt that scout / demo used hack?

캐리 있음 잘봐라

지금 XGN 측에서 우리 데모 보내달라거든 핵의심 하나본데

어휴 뭐만 이기면 이러냐

스카웃 데모맨 데모좀 보내달래

줘야됀다 뭐 swt부터 시작해서 의심증 쩌네여

아니 네코형님은 디비 1가도 손색없을 스캇인데

hey haruhi look at this

how we send demo to you

캐리 네코 로드 이 세명거인데

서버에 자동 데모녹화 없나?

-------------------------------

haruhi i wanna question

garena sv can't auto - recording ?

캐리 봐라

어드민하고 말해라는데

every player provide a demo, pov or sourcetv. if either of the teams can't provide a demo, this match will have to be played again either with an admin in spectator or sourcetv recording.