• asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
Acel

[Week 3: Round 2] 7r vs Swt

Round 2

Home team: The Resistance

Away team: Swt

Map pool: koth_viaduct, cp_gorge, cp_well

• The away team has 36 hours from the first day of the week to choose their map from the map pool.
  • The home team has to wait 36 hours from the first day of the week to choose their map from the remaining maps.

Each team has a 36 hour window to choose their map. If they fail to choose a map in this time then the other team will choose both maps.

To be played after: 28 July

To be played before: 3 August

CP_WELL: 4 - 0 to 7r

KOTH_VIADUCT: 4 - 0 to Syck

Can someone from syck provide screenshots and stuff, i wasn't in game. Thanks.

Apparently lots of people was doubting my play on this match due to my previous reputation, can't blame them for that.

http://www.mediafire.com/?rkcb53eq3tla3h6

Get a PROPER cheat admin to analyze this, I don't want some 12 year old naive teen to do this

Spamming behind rocks and cliffs ain't that fucking impossible of a task when you have a teammate shouting at you over mumble

peace

Apparently lots of people was doubting my play on this match due to my previous reputation' date=' can't blame them for that.

http://www.mediafire.com/?rkcb53eq3tla3h6

Get a PROPER cheat admin to analyze this, I don't want some 12 year old naive teen to do this

Spamming behind rocks and cliffs ain't that fucking impossible of a task when you have a teammate shouting at you over mumble

peace

[/quote']

where is the demo for cp_well?

demo looks clean' date=' some oddities do show up but can be easily passed of as skill, gamesense.

[/quote']

Thanks for putting in the effort to watch the demo. =)