Sign in to follow this  
Acel

[Week 2: Round 2] ABH vs Swt

Round 2

Home team: Association Burning Hawks

Away team: Swt

Map pool:

cp_granary, cp_follower, koth_viaduct

• The away team has 36 hours from the first day of the week to choose their map from the map pool.
  • The home team has to wait 36 hours from the first day of the week to choose their map from the remaining maps.

Each team has a 36 hour window to choose their map. If they fail to choose a map in this time then the other team will choose both maps.

To be played after: 21 July

To be played before: 27 July

Our captain called for either Friday or Sunday night.

Take your pick on which day to play, preferably 10:00 PM (GMT+8)

Thank you on behalf of Team Swt. :3

Match report:

Match was scheduled at 7:30 PM (GMT+8) but we waited for team ABH to start for more than 15 minutes past the time that was scheduled. At 7:50 PM, the match was almost about the begin as members were coming in and sorting out this issue where Bigfoot was merc-ing for them even though they had steadily 6 players active. After that issue was settled with much time strained, then the match for cp_follower begun at nearing 8:00PM.

Match was played out in Garena server TW.

cpfollower0001.jpg

Swt [2-3] ABH

Constant spikes and lags were suffered from all members of Swt.

Constant meatshots being done by the opponent's scouts (Neco and carry). With addition to the lag and spike, both scouts traveller and allenaw failed the stay alive or even kill opponent scouts.

Just a note to put up (decided by a player in team Swt)

cpgranary0003.jpg

Swt [1-5] ABH

After requesting to switch the server, team ABH somehow either refused to our request or they were just pretending to not know what we're asking for or they just don't understand.

So they basically just ignored our captain Wendy as she constantly ask for a server change. But no answer was given. So we just went on with it and played cause a lot of time was wasted.

Garena server ping each other updated my knowledge by 60-100.

The same conditions, but why did you let the server omgi? I do not understand.

- Google Translate -

In addition to that, there was a member from Team ABH spectating the match in the spectator slot. Team SWT had to kindly ask him or her to leave the game, twice. Meaning, he or she actually joined the game twice while the match was being played. A screenshot wasn't taken as Team SWT was focusing really hard to win the match despite the lag spikes and the unknown motives of the spectator.

Official referees. I sincerely hope that you would give this matter your utmost consideration. I look forward to your favourable reply.

Err I do not understand a single thing from those translates lol

but even so, nothing he wishes to say can really make up an excuse for why we didn't change the server

In addition to that' date=' there was a member from Team ABH spectating the match in the spectator slot. Team SWT had to kindly ask him or her to leave the game, twice. Meaning, he or she actually joined the game twice while the match was being played. A screenshot wasn't taken as Team SWT was focusing really hard to win the match despite the lag spikes and the unknown motives of the spectator.

Official referees. I sincerely hope that you would give this matter your utmost consideration. I look forward to your favourable reply.

[/quote']

2E. Spectators

Under no circumstances are spectators allowed in a game with the exception of ShoutCasters and League Administrator (unless they are members of either team). A team with more than 6 players in a server will be disqualified.

huh? acel, the opponent had substitutes in the game. Meaning more than 6 of their players were in the same server.

I think that's what Jack is trying to say ;3