nasty

valent

xilver

cleric

canlah2

adsf

wish

tragic

i don't know, these are the few i can think of right now... ._.

WTF AD NOT IN LIST?!?! I DEMAND IT NOW THAT IM A CITIZEN OF SG!

noooooooo he doesnt get us back the afl server :((

uh... when you mean no more than 2 players from each team, you mean people get to vote 2 from each team? -_-

with enough votes, you can have the whole of afl3 in this list

I vote myself too :DDD

Pris (WUT)

nnnx (chs)

xilver (Cata)

canlah2 (chs)

wish (WUT)

hmmm... if a country have many players... and if we have less than 8 teams... why don't we allow for Singapore Team 1 and Singapore Team 2 ?

1 team only please.

Since it's to send out the best players to represent the country, i don't see why the need to send out 2 teams.

Woah woah no two teams for one country.. that would be quite unfair.. and i think its up to the nations community rep to choose who gets to be in the team?

each national team can have a max of 2 or 3 members from the same afl3 team. for singapore its 2 because we have more players in afl3 than say malaysia

I don't see how that's unfair... more than 1 national teams is quite common I thought,,, depending on what national sports...

but oh well :) ok 1 team will do

I don't see how that's unfair... more than 1 national teams is quite common I thought' date=',, depending on what national sports...

but oh well :) ok 1 team will do

[/quote']

That's what I proposed at first, but people seem to strongly disagree.

Best thing is to just not get involved ;)

well i'll explain how its unfair.. one country has twice the chances of winning than any other country.. does that sound fair? i don't think so o.O

how do you get twice the chance of winning O_O there's only 1 spot for first place...

even in games like Olympics or Commonwealth Games... you're allowed to send in more than 1 representative / team per category.... The tabletennis women's team I went to support in Melbourne for Commonwealth Games 2006... Singapore came in first, second and third place :D

Again, if people are against it, so be it. Just that it isn't unfair O_O

how do you get twice the chance of winning O_O there's only 1 spot for first place...

even in games like Olympics or Commonwealth Games... you're allowed to send in more than 1 representative / team per category.... The tabletennis women's team I went to support in Melbourne for Commonwealth Games 2006... Singapore came in first' date=' second and third place :D

[/quote']

1 spot for 1st place, key word is chance. national team only got 1 right? :D

Twice the chance of winning since you have 2 chance to fight for the spot while some of the countries has only 1 chance.

I think should stick to a 1 team unless most/all participating countries are able to send out more.

even in games like Olympics or Commonwealth Games... you're allowed to send in more than 1 representative / team per category.... The tabletennis women's team I went to support in Melbourne for Commonwealth Games 2006... Singapore came in first' date=' second and third place :D

[/quote']

if there is too many people to nominate one other way is to have 2 teams have a match and the winner represents the country.

bah maybe i'm just stubborn... but if you take a look at international sports... many of them send in more than 1 team to represent their countries........

even if a country were to send in 10 noob teams into the competition, I don't think it increases their chance of getting a spot by 10 times.

anyway, you guys know what I'm trying to say, and I understand where you are coming from as well. Just leave it as that...

I feel voting won't really work for this instance, especially when there are so many good players to pick from.

Don't countries normally just send in 1 team for team sports? I don't see 2 teams representing the same country for sports like soccer, volleyball and basketball.

I think what you're talking about is individual sports like tennis, badminton, swimming and boxing etc. For that they send in more than 1 representatives?

=====================================================================================================

Since this is going to be held after AFL3, we could use the player's performance during the season to judge which players we want as representatives through voting or nomination process.