This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
shotz

6V9 - PROS VS PUB HEROES

Next time I want to soldier:) inform us when the next one is alright? I'll try my best to beg' date=' borrow or jew a computer just for that event.[hr']

Shotz can you link up what stv demos and audiocasts there are?

i really rather not, the audio stream was bad due to time constraints etc.

stv failed hardcore. and thats an understatement

important thing is u guys had fun

I recorded my pov demos but i got disconnected near the end of goldrush tho =x

Anyway' date=' it was a great match and this really should be done again in future. On a last note, Yuko's sniping is very gay. STOP JUMPING AROUND SO I CAN HEADSHOT U DAMMIT :<

[/quote']

>:(

hahas... slightly on-form.

you guys did very well =)

Unban Wish please i'm a nub demo. D:

But overall it was a really fun and intense game, hope there's another one in the near future.. And i sure hope i get picked again!

"Cap! you just fucking Cap the point" -comment on solly and demo that doesn't rj to point.

"All right everybody just cap the point(even the engineer), Everybody!" - pub's solution. :lovestruck:

Epic...

note: Evilsifu has so much space to snipe freely... I wonder what was going on for the pro side's instead... and Ham Maps just appear all of a sudden just a bit too conveniently. Everybody just doing their best <3

Lol, sorry for the confusing tele there, it was meant to be a ninja tele spot that was far enough to be worthed using and safe enough from any sudden combat.

LOL Reaven you noticed that one time I got confused? It's quite embarassing =x

Was hoping no one noticed LOLOLOL.

I probably bodyshotted too often =x

AND WHERE ARE THE OTHER RECORDINGS :<

Wtf. Yuko's featured. And yeah' date=' if he had kept sniping there's a pretty good chance I'd be locked down for most of the match.

[/quote']

featured?

With my intwarwebs going off (Airtel) at the start of the first map, and then trying to demo with the team.. it wasn't the best start.

Then I met the Pro's Scouts.. alone.

I didn't realize how safe I started playing after that 4-0 kd ratio with them till I watched Sifu's PoVs and saw Krogoth saying, "strykar play aggressive la"!

Aw Krog, if I'd seen that in-game I would have been more aggressive. Those scouts r4p3d the Scotsman in me and I spazzed out on the cp maps.

And I'm not from .sg