This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
spammah

SEMI-FINALS ON SATURDAY JUNE 12TH!

UPDATE: CATACLYSMIC AND DIZZINESS MOVE ON TO THE GRAND FINALS! GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS!

HARD LUCK AND WELL PLAYED TO PNOID AND CHAINEESE!

afl2semis.gif

Two Korean teams. Two Singaporean teams. Who will advance to the finals? Catch the action on Saturday, June the 12th!

GRAND FINALS TAKES PLACE ON SUNDAY JUNE 13TH!

kr.png Are You Paranoid vs. sg.pngmy.png Cataclysmic - Match thread and discussion HERE! - TIME 19:30 GMT+8

sg.png CHAINEESE vs. kr.png Dizziness - Match thread and discussion HERE! - TIME 21:30 GMT+8

Maps:

# cp_freight_final1

# cp_obscure_rc2

# cp_yukon_final (tie-breaker)

SourceTV IP: 219.84.165.156:27020

Gamestah JIIIIINXXX, Moo, Milky, Yuki, fluffyanimals & other guests will be casting! Tune in @ GAMESTAH.COM

Please note the audio stream will always be 30-60 seconds ahead so remember to pause and sync up with your in-game SourceTV stream!

Want to be a part of AsiaFortress? Need your daily dose of TF2 news in Asia? Check out the 'AsiaFortress' in the following community pages or interact with the community!

steam.gif | twitter_16.png | facebook_16.png | mirclogo.png

yeahhh!

<3 koreans

girls.. girls..

guys...

girls..

guys...

food..

girls..

jinxXx..?

a korean jinxXx would be awesome.

He does speak korean dint you hear him last time immitating chinese peeps

guang shhinga liaos and some more stuff

hopefully korean kebabs this time

I'd like to try to help cast some of these upcoming matches (assuming my ping doesn't hit the fan again), and I promise that I'll be more interesting and have some more "umph" in my voice than last time. (I'm determined to not make the same mistakes I did in my first cast; also planning to review obscure in depth before the matches on Saturday; great map, by the way).

ill try and speak some korean during the cast shall I? haha!

5 hour casts ftw mate! ill have all my energy rearing to go until it hits 2am :P

should spread out the casters timeslots. judging from what happened the last time, 4 hours casting straight was nasty. why not try to make schedules for casting, e.g. caster A casts match A and C while caster B casts match B and D.

just my 2 cents

I'm pro so I can do it - the only thing that throws me off is when I get these "special guest casters" in and they fuck up the flow and the cast. so just shits me off a bit....

Looking for some good co-casters to come along though - will have to see if NoMercy is around

I'm pro so I can do it - the only thing that throws me off is when I get these "special guest casters" in and they fuck up the flow and the cast. so just shits me off a bit....

Looking for some good co-casters to come along though - will have to see if NoMercy is around

Drink some energy drinks and save up with the hot pockets

Sign in to follow this