This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
jakuzeee

Damn, I love Soldier

Damn, I love Soldier. As soon as the match begins and I have the manly, clean shaved Sergeant all to myself, I know that nothing's going to stop me from smiling and laughing for the next hour or so.

My secret is that I am the lover to my God of War. Soldier is my everything and he makes me feel liberated with his unparalleled patriotism. Soldier's kit makes him the ultimate lovemaking machine, like that is what he was built to do. I picture that I am a lonely subject, secluded on my bed in my quarters, when the Soldier walks in, removes his Kringle Collection, and shouts "LAST ONE ALIVE, LOCK THE DOOR!". In this moment, I know that Soldier will have his way with me. First, Sergeant will use his Disciplinary Action, a powerful burst of pure speed and pleasure that oozes to every crevice of my body, I feel as though I'm going to erupt with ecstasy. That is Soldier's signal that I am his for the taking...

Next, He whips out his Cow Mangler 5000 and chug it into me like it was Vietnamese food ration, and suddenly I am on cloud nine, in a surreal frame of body and mind, and every touch of Soldier sends orgasmic chills down my spine, as though I am unable to even move, paralyzed by the insurmountable wave of pleasure overcoming me, it's as though my very life essence is being consumed, and Soldier further asserts his dominance over his loyal subject, my body is now his domain.

By now Soldier has me right where he wants me, I try to tell him to slow down, but I am on his time now. While Soldier is the ultimate lover, I need to know that he owns me. My 'Murica Daddy keeps laying on the hits, so now, if I try to resist daddies urges, I will be punished with a crocket of both pain and pleasure... every squirm and gasp goes noticed, and I am beaten like a canine with his Pain-Train. It should hurt... but.. it doesn't, with each smack on my posterior I feel myself coming closer to the edge, and by now daddy knows that I am his. Everything I thought I knew about my body is out the window, none of it belongs to me, it belongs to Daddy Sergeant now.

At this point I am ready to burst, It's as though the slightest movement will bring me to climax, but I know Daddy isn't finished with me yet... That's when he does it. Everything else had been child's play compared to what I would experience next. Daddy Sergeant inhales deeply, and before I could even react, my rear end had just became His dominion. Oh my God. The moment Daddy Sergeant graced me with his Freedom Staff in my Ham Shank, I came with such an incredible force and power, the likes of which I have never experienced before. My dear Sir didn't stop. Daddy blew into the Buff Banner with his sweaty lips, yelling "CHAAAAARGE!" as His member went deep down my rectum before unleashing his juices of love.

"Now that was a Direct Hit!" 

Daddy wiped his now sweaty body, smiling, I could tell he was pleased with my offering. Since I had been absolutely depleted by him, Soldier tucked me in, and left as swiftly as he had entered. I didn't want it to end, I wished he would walk back in and take me all over again. But I started to doze off, I was so sleepy from my gargantuan orgasm, so I knew I had to catch some sleep, and just pray that I would dream it all over again...

Damn, I love Soldier.

Edited by jakuzeee