Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
vetia

AsiaFortress Cup 12: Player Ban

1kHiDiY.png

AsiaFortress Cup 12: Player Ban

[Rules] [Unlocks] [Division Administrators] [Registration] [Key Dates and Map Pool] [Discussion] [Team Directory] [Demo Uploads]

[Server Bookings] [Match Threads]  [Cast Requests] [Ban List]

It was brought to the administrative team’s attention that player ‘Jisoo’ from team ‘Remember Us’ is a smurf of a player currently active in a different Division.

After a lengthy investigation, the administrative team has found a wide range of evidence leading to the conclusion that the player in question is ‘DeDstar’, previously of team ERA in Division 2.

Sentence
As stated in section 6D of the rules, smurfing and use of alternative accounts in multiple teams is against the rules (as the community is no doubt very familiar with now), and thus warrants the disqualification of REUS, with all its matches during the regular season turned over.

Player DeDstar, in violation of rule 6D, will also suffer a ban for the period of 1 season, excluding AFC12.

Furthermore, team leaders ‘Zel’, ‘Moo’ and ‘Kairos’ of REUS will also suffer a 1 season suspension from captaining.

In summary
REUS disqualified, matches overturned
‘DeDstar’ banned 1 season
‘Zel’, ‘Moo’ and ‘Kairos’ suspended from captaining 1 season

Conclusion
The administrators would like remind that all AsiaFortress Cup 12 Participants are subject to the rules, and must follow them in order to maintain the fun and fairness of the competition for all parties. 

View full article

I thought some form of evidence had to be presented on a post like this. Can I reject this and say I'm innocent cause I feel like this ban is based on only assumptions :)

gt534.jpg

Edited by D3Dstar

23 hours ago, D3Dstar said:

I thought some form of evidence had to be presented on a post like this. Can I reject this and say I'm innocent cause I feel like this ban is based on only assumptions :)

gt534.jpg

nope not based on assumptions.

Sign in to follow this