This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
thelousy

AsiaFortress 2 Most Epic Play and Best Medic Thread

As AFL2 is reaching the end, its time for viewers to submit who they think has the most epic play and the best medic thread.

How do you do this you may ask? Firstly upload the demo(videos depicting the play well is accepted as well) in which the play is in then STATE THE FRAME WHERE IT STARTS. We do not want to sieve through needless parts of the demo just to go to what you want us to see. If frame is not started, your view will not be up for consideration. Please do add a description on what happened and why do you think it deserves the award.

DATELINE: Week after the Grand Finals.

So what are you guys waiting for, watch them matches and upload the demo now!

As long as it depicts the appropriate plays, its fine. Oh btw please do add a description on what happened and why do you think it deserves the award.

last thing as you know the new steamUi which came in recently has broken the demos permanently and i think they are not watchable/recordable anymore so i think you should extend the date and take the most epic play from most probably the playoffs!

This is a reminder to everyone that you can put up your teams'/medic's best play for submission for the most epic play and best medic award!

Meh. So apparently demos before the Mac update doesn't work.

Alright, so the most we can do now is wait for a fix to happen such that the old demos can be playback-ed. If not, apologies from the admin team but we'll have to ditch the two above-mentioned awards due to the lack of demo evidence for all matches.

I vote for myself (although I felt that my play in the actual matches was sub-par due to my lack of practice ahead of time for most of them. Still had a few good moments in there, though).