This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
LuLz. Str1der

[LFT] 6's Scout Looking For A Home (DIV 2)

Hey there, let's not waste any time.

I am a 6's scout looking for a home/team. I have 100+ hours on scout and 1600+ on TF2. 

I used to play aggro scout for team Trickstabz, but sadly, they disbanded, leaving me without a team.

I mainly look for Division 2 teams, for I am not good for Division 1 YET.

I am based in Vietnam even though it says on my profile Japan.

Key Notes:

100+ Hours On Scout

1600+ Hours On TF2

LFT Divison 2 Team (Division 1 If They Have Faith In Me)

Good luck and if anybody wants to add me, click here.

Edited by LuLz. Str1der

Hello, I am from the organization "The Memesters". We are trying to find players that will be able to suffice our needs due to the fact that one of our plans were to send our Asian team to the international tournaments held in different continents. You seem to fit requirements very well and our organization would like to hire you as a player for our team. We can discuss the salary and such in a much later date but first we would like to test and see your capabilities as a TF2 (Team Fortress 2) player.

We would like to contact you but it seems your steam link is broken. Please replace it with a new one before the slot is filled.

Sincerely,

Alexandre Dumas

Edited by ifun
  • Like 1

Hi i'm catwang ,me and agenthai are currently looking for an experienced div 1 roamer. We would be glad if you could join us. Besides we've been practicing day and night so that we will be able to make it to the next insomnia series and represent Asia. So far i would say agenthai is the best scout in asia and I'm the best medic in the world. But since the day me and my teammates were diagnosed with brain cancer (we got it from our previous leader) , we didn't have faith in ourselves so it would be great if you could give us a confident boost in our scrims.

add me if youre interested we'll discuss the salary and our gaming house details as soon as you have been accepted into the roster by our great leader Agenthai.

Yours Sincerely,

Catwang

Edited by catwank

Agenthai sent me to compete in i58 as an Asian team, and we did pretty well. I really recommend you joining them, and I'm sure you'll get that awesome prize money.

Do not worry about meeting the meticulous standards of our team. Not just the top scout in Asia, I am a skilled coach and can assist in any manner possible; whether that involves help between your legs or improving aim accuracy.

We are hoping you can whisper encouraging phrases in voice chat.