This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Summer

Rage

Coming from a relatively new guy in our pug scene' date=' I can tell you theres pretty much no problem with the way things roll. Seriously stfu about the whole medic shit.

[/quote']

You joined when the community was a lot less hostile on the newcomers. Trust me, the hostility was bad, unless you show that you can at the very least play, if not no one would choose you at all, even if you sit in spec for 5maps.

And yeah, stfu abt the whole medic shit. Medic is retardedly fun sometimes.

QFT

3. Medics are disgusting

great you found out why people dont even bother healing you' date=' or rather click on you.

[/quote']

I pwn without the heals you bullshit. how about that shit

Coming from a relatively new guy in our pug scene' date=' I can tell you theres pretty much no problem with the way things roll. Seriously stfu about the whole medic shit.

[/quote']

You joined when the community was a lot less hostile on the newcomers. Trust me, the hostility was bad, unless you show that you can at the very least play, if not no one would choose you at all, even if you sit in spec for 5maps.

QFT

3. Medics are disgusting

great you found out why people dont even bother healing you' date=' or rather click on you.

[/quote']

then stop complaining about how medics dont heal you. airshit. oh sorry mistype

[/quote']

QFT

3. Medics are disgusting

[/quote']

then stop complaining about how medics dont heal you. airshit. oh sorry mistype

nvm. shit happens.

[/quote']

QFT

3. Medics are disgusting

[/quote']

then stop complaining about how medics dont heal you. airshot. oh sorry mistype

nvm. cee you are a fuckhead

How about that shit in your asshole

I think the whole "They make me medic, can't play *insert class here*" thing is a little weird since, Medics are like the backbone of your team, and the game is called Team Fortress 2, not "I can get 999999999999999 Airshots 2". Without a medic, you wouldn't even get a chance to break chokes or have massive killstreaks with those bright red/blue rockets/stickies. Not to mention how scouts would die almost instantly without the overheal from medics.

I'm not going to diss on airshot or anyone in general, but this is mindless quarrelling over the internet. The pug scene isn't going to change because one person decided to create a rage post on the forums, in fact it's just going to make us hate you even more and spit on your face. The best way to overcome said issue is to suck it up and just medic. You might hate it, but playing medic does help your gameplay and for me, it is entertaining to say the least.

And yeah, one more thing, typing "fuck" or "bullshit", or saying "Medics are disgusting" in your replies does not make you look any better, in contrast, it makes us realise what a uneducated moron you really are. Please, grow up and learn to construct a proper sentence, and form a logical argument. This isn't a insult, it's honest advice for you, and I do hope you take it, instead of trying hard to post another senseless insult. That would get us no where don't you agree?

I don't hate playing medic, i only hate being medic for many consecutive rounds in a row (Since it's not my main class), and first post also included 0 communication during games, and not giving noobs a chance to play. Dunno how this became a purely medic ragefest actually. :S

Get good and you dont get to play medic if the want you to play medic say fufufu thats it bullshit

I don't hate playing medic' date=' i only hate being medic for many consecutive rounds in a row (Since it's not my main class), and first post also included 0 communication during games, and not giving noobs a chance to play. Dunno how this became a purely medic ragefest actually. :S

[/quote']

ya just speak up anyway. comms, if any, will be on mumble and usually be it noob or not, players who didnt play should form a list when caps are picking.

Its not a perfect system. But its not clumsy and it works most of the time.

I don't hate playing medic' date=' i only hate being medic for many consecutive rounds in a row (Since it's not my main class), and first post also included 0 communication during games, and not giving noobs a chance to play. Dunno how this became a purely medic ragefest actually. :S

[/quote']

you can constantly cap like the faggot who edits people post and go, HAW BUOT DAT SHIT NAO NIGGAZ????

you can constantly cap like the faggot who edits people post and go' date=' HAW BUOT DAT SHIT NAO NIGGAZ????

[/quote']

And who might that be?

Rule #1 of the Internet is never feed a troll' date=' stop talking to a particular person who is craving for your attention.

[/quote']

Yes, refer to avatar

<-------------

PS: Airshot. I'll make it a point to be on your team in pugs and play medic and not heal you. At all. Hope you have fun fragging ^_^

Id enjoy that nigga how about this shit now faggot

How about what shit now...?

Sigh.. Try to construct proper sentences before making retarded comebacks man..

I dont think i am taking any english exam online so mind yarr farking job and you woudnt be asking if you'd know

why i typed that

R.I.P. Crackbone

I dont think i am taking any english exam online so mind yarr farking job and you woudnt be asking if you'd know

why i typed that

R.I.P. Crackbone

Did you grow up in the ghetto or something?