7. Profit

sounds like someone here

(TEAM) Trauma : who wana med

yuko changed team state to Ready

Funfun : funfun?

(TEAM) E = mc² | pR.cyn` : not me

(TEAM) Trauma : zach me scout, des rple solly, cherry demo rest med

This is why i got banned from sh

This account is banned for being a pubic nuisance (excessive abusive behavior towards other players) on multiple occasions, a violation of the rules clearly stated on all our servers. In addition, there are reports of this account repeating the same offence and disrupting pickup matches on multiple occasions as well after the first ban is lifted. We have zero tolerance policies against troublemakers and we do not entertain unban request for accounts that are banned for a 2nd time. I suggest you go play elsewhere or get another account and not repeat the same mistakes again.

fku you organize pickups instead of playing bball fkuuuuuuuuuuuu and post announcements

Trauma changed team state to Ready

(TEAM) E = mc² | pR.cyn` : i am not going to medic

E = mc² | pR.cyn` changed team state to Not Ready

(TEAM) E = mc² | pR.cyn` : wTF

(Voice) 96# rple: Go! Go! Go!

(ALL) ADMIN: then spec

E = mc² | pR.cyn` : okay

Player E = mc² | pR.cyn` joined team Spectator

i said no dint i

cherry who i picked to medic on gully did some things on purpose like getting me killed 9999999999999999999... times and letting me die even if he had uber xD

and bright if you mind me capping then join in instead of being a disgusting noob in the spec... and its better not to waste time Just SAY if you have any fucking problem...and its about flaunting over the net... I dont mind meeting you in real life and beating the crap out of you xD

sam, wtf are you complaining about u med like 1/100000 times...and in spite of that when others ask u to med u give them a blatant 'no'! and the other comments I have no idea who they are aimed at...

(TEAM) Trauma : who wana med

yuko changed team state to Ready

Funfun : funfun?

(TEAM) E = mc² | pR.cyn` : not me

(TEAM) Trauma : zach me scout' date=' des rple solly, cherry demo rest med

This is why i got banned from sh

This account is banned for being a pubic nuisance (excessive abusive behavior towards other players) on multiple occasions, a violation of the rules clearly stated on all our servers. In addition, there are reports of this account repeating the same offence and disrupting pickup matches on multiple occasions as well after the first ban is lifted. We have zero tolerance policies against troublemakers and we do not entertain unban request for accounts that are banned for a 2nd time. I suggest you go play elsewhere or get another account and not repeat the same mistakes again.

fku you organize pickups instead of playing bball fkuuuuuuuuuuuu and post announcements

Trauma changed team state to Ready

(TEAM) E = mc² | pR.cyn` : i am not going to medic

E = mc² | pR.cyn` changed team state to Not Ready

(TEAM) E = mc² | pR.cyn` : wTF

(Voice) 96# rple: Go! Go! Go!

(ALL) ADMIN: then spec

E = mc² | pR.cyn` : okay

Player E = mc² | pR.cyn` joined team Spectator

i said no dint i

[b']

cherry who i picked to medic on gully did some things on purpose like getting me killed 9999999999999999999... times and letting me die even if he had uber xD

[/b]

and bright if you mind me capping then join in instead of being a disgusting noob in the spec... and its better not to waste time Just SAY if you have any fucking problem...and its about flaunting over the net... I dont mind meeting you in real life and beating the crap out of you xD

ZZZZZZZ I DIDNT DO THAT ON PURPOSE. MAKE ME MED I DONT FUCKING MIND.

Heres a good way to leave the game:

1. Download cheets. aimbot/wallhack/triggetbot etc

2. Play on Starhub

3. Get Caught

4. Get banned for life

5. Troll on asiafortress forums

6. ??????

7. Profit

Thanks mongoloid, what a great idea, you get to have fun and shit on the community at the same time

HAHAHAHAHHAHA.

1) Okay so dude I don't give 2 shits if you cap.

2) You only cap cause you never get picked. Its okay, don't be sad.

3) Being a disgusting noob in spec? no, you're wrong. i cap on several occasions.

4) Who doesn't have a problem with you?

5) You don't mind meeting me and beating the crap out of me? HAHAHAH okay maybe if you had the balls to show us your uncracked small kiddy american voice and atleast reveal where you really are from and maybe even a picture of the big airshot we all know who sits and wanks off to frag videos.. then maybe that would help. come out of your hole, little one :)

Heres a good way to leave the game:

1. Download cheets. aimbot/wallhack/triggetbot etc

2. Play on Starhub

3. Get Caught

4. Get banned for life

5. Troll on asiafortress forums

6. ??????

7. Profit

Thanks mongoloid' date=' what a great idea, you get to have fun and shit on the community at the same time

[/quote']

Appreciate it scumbum, hope you are enjoying your tf2 sabbatical.

and its better not to waste time Just SAY if you have any fucking problem...and its about flaunting over the net... I dont mind meeting you in real life and beating the crap out of you xD

hmmm, les have 1on1, tell me the place, date and time.. If u can come here im ready anytime or if u want it in ur place i will try to come during holidays..

:demoman:

Cheers.

and its better not to waste time Just SAY if you have any fucking problem...and its about flaunting over the net... I dont mind meeting you in real life and beating the crap out of you xD

hmmm' date=' les have 1on1, tell me the place, date and time.. If u can come here im ready anytime or if u want it in ur place i will try to come during holidays..

Cheers.

[/quote']

96 and airshots team scrimming?

hmmm' date=' les have 1on1, tell me the place, date and time.. If u can come here im ready anytime or if u want it in ur place i will try to come during holidays..

Cheers.

[/quote']

If you guys do meet up and decide to settle this like real men do, then please be generous enough to record a video and send it to me. I'll finally put all my leet video skills to use and make a frag video like none other.

My job would be easier if you could wear TF2 related costumes and stuff, though I could easily work without it.

Cheers.

[/quote']

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

On-topic: Yeah, things are not gonna change as far as pugs are concerned. I guess if more ppl took up using mics or such then you'd slowly see changes happening.

On-topic: Yeah' date=' things are not gonna change as far as pugs are concerned. I guess if more ppl took up using mics or such then you'd slowly see changes happening.

[/quote']

alternatively, you can enlist the help of the HDW people + the pro ninja bran to detect, con and rape those who don't use the mic. check http://asiafortress.com/thread-531-page-1.html for more details.

cost of rape session ranges from a mere hamburger to a whole 2piece chicken (non-upsized) meal.

On-topic: Yeah' date=' things are not gonna change as far as pugs are concerned. I guess if more ppl took up using mics or such then you'd slowly see changes happening.

[/quote']

i rape you with my voice in pugs and pubs