This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Summer

Rage

why was i quoted? :)

oh was testing out the quote post function. so it works like that.

rofl bran

hey I capt many times so I get to chose who my team mates are... but many times I'm made to medic also :(

Medic can be fun if your soldiers can lead you well... if we get a sucky soldier that doesn't know how to protect the medic and lead medic to safer positions, then it makes the medic want to vomit blood.

So, if you aren't a good soldier/demoman, perhaps it's better for you to start learning to play medic first so you get a sense of the game play. So when it's your turn to play the damage dealing classes, you won't be bringing your team down. That being said, yuko is right in that, if you want to get picked to play better classes, perhaps you should start being a captain and then you can decide what class to play.

hey I capt many times so I get to chose who my team mates are... but many times I'm made to medic also :(

Medic can be fun if your soldiers can lead you well... if we get a sucky soldier that doesn't know how to protect the medic and lead medic to safer positions' date=' then it makes the medic want to vomit blood.

So, if you aren't a good soldier/demoman, perhaps it's better for you to start learning to play medic first so you get a sense of the game play. So when it's your turn to play the damage dealing classes, you won't be bringing your team down. That being said, yuko is right in that, if you want to get picked to play better classes, perhaps you should start being a captain and then you can decide what class to play.

[/quote']

you are a medic to begin with, obviously we expect you to med unless otherwise stated. PLUS i was taught that CAPTAINS WOULD BE MEDIC DUHHHHHHHHHH.

OOPS

LOL.

Okay these threads are getting fucking retarded. Reasons -

1. Anyone can be cap. People like airshot, magik, kin are seen capping more than 3-4 maps in a row sometimes and no one really does anything about it. So airshot and magik PLEASE STOP COMPLAINING.

2. People WILL medic (not matter how pro they are) if someone respectable asks them to medic.

Case a) i join the server, airshot caps 3 times in a row, picks me for medic. i spit on his face.

Case B) yuko caps and i played soldier and scout the previous 2 pugs, he asks me to medic. I WILL medic.

3. You will notice people who pick their main as medic saying O MY CLASS IS SO BORINGZZZ I WILL PLAY SCOUT OR SOLDIER OR DEMOMAN AND THIS WILL MAGICALLY IMPROVE MY MEDICAL SKILLZ. Medic is a class to be mastered. If you've chosen it as your primary class then fucking become the best at it instead of playing other classes.

4. Medic is not the easiest class to play so stfu. You can shit like this about every class. Like DEMOMAN RANDOM NADES WALAO NO AIM DOUBLE KILL! or some shit. Medic requires the most game sense and I've voluntarily swapped with spastics who are JUST unable to have good map sense. This includes standing still so he can get headshotted by snipers, walking in front of the soldier when obvious spam is incoming, etc.

5. Why the fuck won't you just speak out if you don't want to medic. I've noticed this in a lot of players. They get picked last for medic and they just WONT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT EVEN THOUGH THEY MEDDED 613821938 TIMES BEFORE THAT MAP. Do you have no balls? No dick maybe? Are you scared of VIRTUAL PEOPLE who you may never meet in your life? JUST SPEAK UP YOU IDIOTS.

tl;dr - stop whining

Lol good post bright. I gotta ask: why is there a huge level of 'uncare' or reserved attitude? An example: you're in a pug, map changes, everyone joins spec, someone asks to cap but no one responds and everyone's still in spec.... waiting.... What's that all about? :P

I also don't understand how you guys pug daily without using comms.

Lol good post bright. I gotta ask: why is there a huge level of 'uncare' or reserved attitude? An example: you're in a pug' date=' map changes, everyone joins spec, [b']someone asks to cap but no one responds and everyone's still in spec....[/b] waiting.... What's that all about? :P

Nobody has the balls to step up, maybe this is the reason why some people be captain twice or three times in a row

Lol good post bright. I gotta ask: why is there a huge level of 'uncare' or reserved attitude? An example: you're in a pug' date=' map changes, everyone joins spec, someone asks to cap but no one responds and everyone's still in spec.... waiting.... What's that all about? :P

[/quote']

It's the whole "I'm just here to frag" attitude, there's tons tons of players whom you may call pro because they flick super fast or whatever are guilty of this.

I've said this many times, you want a community? BUILD IT. It doesnt just happen like that.

An unknown player or low player asks a question or just trying to socialize with you in a pug/game?

ANSWER, the keyboard is infront of you goddamnit

Then again, you don't have to, but don't complain when there is no 'community' and mutual respect between players.

Don't have your fucking chin so up that you're to lazy to answer what sensitivity you use when someone asks, there's people out there who can outflick your crosshair and perform some magic fucking shot or whatever

With Olafur on that 1.....new players/beginners are treated like trash and that's the reason this community never grows. I have seen many a times that a new player comes into the server and joins the game after the pug has already started. Instead of kicking him how about just pausing the game and telling him to move to spectator and then later maybe add him to friends and help him out so that the next time he comes he doesn't make the same mistakes. That's the only way this community will ever grow. No one is pro from the start, atleast give the poor guy a chance...

LOL Trauma. Today's incident with that guy was clearly a mistake. I'd say he deserved it too since he joined teams in the middle of the game AGAIN after that temporary ban! I can spot idiots from a mile off leh dun underestimate my powers of observation WAH LAO!

Thats pretty interesting Trauma. So why did you kick that new player who came into our pug today? I admit to have kicked him the 2nd and 3rd time but it was clearly you who kicked him the first time..

@spammah

Nah bro, I know today's was a mistake but I'm not referring to today, on e-club also most of the admins would do the same. And btw, the guy who came in later on and joined in the middle later on was supposedly his bro.

@bright

Well, I agree I made a mistake partly due to 6-7 player saying 'Kick HIM!!!' but I immediately added him to friends and explained to him about what a pug is and gave him some basic links.

I SWEAR IT WASNT ME SPAMMAH

Here's a suggestion to those who are sick of the damn elite club, leave the fucking game and move on

Heres a good way to leave the game:

1. Download cheets. aimbot/wallhack/triggetbot etc

2. Play on Starhub

3. Get Caught

4. Get banned for life

5. Troll on asiafortress forums

6. ??????

7. Profit