welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
Pichu1257

[Looking For Team] Soldier Main, can Scout/Med/Heavy too

Hi there!

I'm Pichu1257, commonly known by friends as just "pich".

TL;DR: 1000+ hours Soldier main from Singapore that can play/sub as Scout, Heavy or Medic, looking for newer teams.

Add me! Profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/pichu1257/

About me- I've had over a thousand hours played on TF2, and around 100+ hours on Soldier, with 70+ hours on Scout and 10-50+ hours on other classes. Oh, and I come from Singapore, so a SG team would be best, but I am also OK with teams of other nationality.

I'm a Soldier main, but I do fairly OK as other classes as well. I've had experience with playing Roamer Soldier in 6s, and also some experience with Highlander too. I do best as Soldier, but can manage to get a couple frags as Scout/Heavy too. I can also play Medic fairly well.(As in, doing my job of healing everyone's asses >.<)

I'm mainly looking to join newer and ACTIVE teams(last time I joined a HL team, there was no activity for 9 months), as I, to be honest, have had not much experience playing in Highlander, aside from the few TF2Center games I've played.

To sum it up, I'm looking to join newer teams with slots for Soldier or any other class i've mentioned. Thanks for reading, and have a nice day!

Edited by Pichu1257