This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
aetaa

SKILL RATINGS 2015/2016

With this thread, i hope to create a simple way for AF players to get their skillz rated by the community, and possibly with aspects of their game to improve on.

Simply post in the thread with your in-game name and main classes to invite anyone who has played with you or spectated a minimum of 3 games of you to post a review. Or if you're daring enough, you could invite your senpai to skill-rate you!  :P

Anyone can post reviews of skill levels, but please aim to be informative and detailed. A simple format has been posted below.

Name:

Main:

1. Gamesense: (timings of pushes, picks and offclases, tactical ability and positioning)

2. Deathmatch: (individual aim and ability)

3. Teamwork: (quality of comms, competitive mentality, or tendency towards tilting/raging, usage of team heals)

Overall rating: (/out of 10)

Edited by aetaa
  • Like 2

Thanks for the initiative aeta! :D

I'd like to ask everyone to be objective and helpful in this thread - I will not tolerate any trolling, harassment or personal insults. Some joking and teasing is fine, but make sure your post has at least some substance.

Shitposts will be removed and repeated offenders risk having their presence in our forums and even game servers unwelcome.

Happy rating everyone :)

• Like 1

Name: jaku

Main: i don't have a main since i'm equally shit at all classes

I would like to invite my brattan teejay (lucky div 2 player) to r8 me in terms of

1. Gamesense: (timings of pushes, picks and offclases, tactical ability and positioning)

2. Deathmatch: (individual aim and ability)

3. Teamwork: (quality of comms, competitive mentality, or tendency towards tilting/raging, usage of team heals)

4. (Optional) Dank Meter (0-10):

Overall rating: (/out of 10)

• Like 1

please help me rate these two retards on my team

Name: 26

Main: retard

1. Gamesense: (timings of pushes, picks and offclases, tactical ability and positioning)

2. Deathmatch: (individual aim and ability)

3. Teamwork: (quality of comms, competitive mentality, or tendency towards tilting/raging, usage of team heals)

Overall rating: (/out of 10)

Name: tommy

Main: golfer

1. Gamesense: (timings of pushes, picks and offclases, tactical ability and positioning)

2. Deathmatch: (individual aim and ability)

3. Teamwork: (quality of comms, competitive mentality, or tendency towards tilting/raging, usage of team heals)

Overall rating: (/out of 10)

• Like 1

Name: jaku

Main: i don't have a main since i'm equally shit at all classes

I would like to invite my brattan teejay (lucky div 2 player) to r8 me in terms of

1. Gamesense: GO PLAY MORE DECENT NON CANCEROUS PUGS SIBAL 

2. Deathmatch: 6/10 has ability to click on people 

3. Teamwork: 7/10 is willing to spam memes and keep the team morale up while still contributing to the comms. generally doesn't take that many heals and it frees up the heals so that the medic can heal teejay. how competitive he is varies based on the environment he is in. doesn't tilt because he generally doesn't care as much as other people.

4. (Optional) Dank Meter (0-10): 10/10 if teejay = guy then teejay will bang jaku

Overall rating: Play PUGs so I can r8 gamesense

• Like 1