welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
Nameomn

Hello?

Uhh... Hi!

I'm pretty much don't know what to do to introduce myself properly, Because I'm not that good with english.

So I've played TF2 for 2 years now and I have around 1000+hr in TF2. I'm not quite sure how much time I play for each class because I've reset my status once also I have my old(unuse) accout but I use to main scout but sometime I'm really good with demoknight(IDK it's available or not) but nevermind, I'm can still use pipebomb or stickbomb but I really need to pratice this srsly.

Finally. I'm still need to pratice a lot because I'm sure that 40% of my play time is in MvM. It's fun but not that good at improving myself. a class that I'm really suck at like sniper or spy I'm carrying the the team as those class a lot also I have a friends that use to be MvM addict like me, but have less experience than me a lot. but some friends like.. 100% of time on pubs or valve servers are really good at slaying and mow down entire team as a scout but I haven't talk to them after 2-3 day of friend invitation. I never for got that sick doule-meatshoted that one of my friend gave me.

So, by the way any infomation for me?