welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
Shounic

PSA: Current Status

Hello community!

It's been a long ride and despite our efforts there's some things that need to be said, so let's get to it.

AsiaFortress will shut down if our servers are not being utilized anymore. We have started a new group for active players who wish to play here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/asiafortresspickupgames Our closing will include the league and anything associated with it.

This decision has been in discussions for a while and it's come to a point where there is nothing left to say. Servers cost money to host, and if nobody uses it, then that's that.

Our stance is always with the community - if people want us around and use the servers we'll keep going, so vote with your actions. Numbers speak more than words and it's up to you now; to show us what the fate of AsiaFortress will be.

Just think about who you're going to be - the one that stands aside, types f and watches? or are you the type who'll actually get something done?

Click here to view the article

10 years since asaifotress pug. I woke up just to see the void outside of my window, just like the emptiness in my heart. I walk through the empty streets trying to think of something else but my pathway always leads to asaifotress. I stare at the screen thinking of the curries and tried to summon the camels. But is all meaningless. I do 300dpm evry tym in shana pugs and try to resist the nazi mods banning 2 sniper offclasses. But is all meaningless. The end is near. I then usually watch some old asaifotress vods and cry myself to sleep. No longer I can see shounic droping his medic and his worthless airshots after round wins. Maybe he'll throw better in csgo.

Edited by jakuzeee

We don't have passion anymore, I played as a smurf in a shana pug yesterday and didn't feel the passion and zest for pugs anymore. Veterans are either retiring or CSGO converts. We do not have the amount of players we have as last time. Look at the amount of capable teams we have participating in competitions now, so little! (just like the effort I put into topscoring said pug yesterday)

on a less serious note

f

stop typing F and pug with us. We had at least 4 pugs today and the scene is pretty fucking alive. If anything posting F is making it easier for me to get list of retards together, and for that I applaud all of you.

stop typing F and pug with us. We had at least 4 pugs today and the scene is pretty fucking alive. If anything posting F is making it easier for me to get list of retards together, and for that I applaud all of you.

will pm you later in the day.

F

Good riddance! Shitt-ily updated configs, old maps.

All hail UGC Asia Master Race.

:rolleyes:  

Edited by Agent 007

Sign in to follow this