This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
spammah

How to optimize and smoothen your TF2 gameplay + minimal FPS increases

Seeing as we have about 3-4 TF2 patches happening every week, you guys should do the following:

1. Update your TF2 to latest patch (duh)

2. Fire up the Steam Menu. Right click on Team Fortress 2 -> Properties -> 'Local Files' tab -> 'Verify Integrity of Game Cache'.

TF2 will start validating your files for about 10-15 minutes. After you're done, you might want to download the latest nVidia/AMD drivers for your GFX card too.

3. Launch TF2 and report back here if you experience any noticeable FPS gains or smoothness in gameplay!

Sam, chill out with the random posts, mang. Back on topic: this shit is real and works (apparently) for a few guys who've tried it.

All of the computers I have ever owned and steam as well as any programs running on steam continue a long-standing series of incorrigible differences. Then again I'm a nerd and run some kind of wacked fps config even when I don't need to, just so I can continue to be hnggg autistic and not have to deal with HDR on my screen.

ps. I'm not the only one with a computer that decides to divide itself by zero when multi core rendering is enabled, right?

All of the computers I have ever owned and steam as well as any programs running on steam continue a long-standing series of incorrigible differences. Then again I'm a nerd and run some kind of wacked fps config even when I don't need to' date=' just so I can continue to be hnggg autistic and not have to deal with HDR on my screen.

ps. I'm not the only one with a computer that decides to divide itself by zero when multi core rendering is enabled, right?

[/quote']

Hahah what the puck dude.

All of the computers I have ever owned and steam as well as any programs running on steam continue a long-standing series of incorrigible differences. Then again I'm a nerd and run some kind of wacked fps config even when I don't need to' date=' just so I can continue to be hnggg autistic and not have to deal with HDR on my screen.

[/quote']

WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN..........