• asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
sam

FUCKING SISSIES & RACISTS

racists ' date='sissies and cowards

[/quote']

sounds like Ceeeeeeeeee

its been a long time since i last hurled all the racist comments to someone. :(

sam, y du u go out of your way to help ppl with FPS stuff and things just to make ppl hate u again by being a dick.

sam' date=' y du u go out of your way to help ppl with FPS stuff and things just to make ppl hate u again by being a dick.

[/quote']

You've made me what i am and people dont appreciate efforts thats what you people are...... so stop telling me that i am a dick look at yourself your a cocksmoker man ... even if I try to be nice and help out people some idiots then get me back on the bad track.................. This community is hopeless

Lol dude what did i ever do. :/

There are assholes in every community, but you cant judge like that... Take a chill pill.

You as in the community whats the point of me helping you guys out with quake live erros fps problems when ... i get to calls to play medics in pugs and spec several rounds but i think you're right I cant do anything... Ill take a cheeel peeel

You as in the community whats the point of me helping you guys out with quake live erros fps problems when ... i get to calls to play medics in pugs and spec several rounds but i think you're right I cant do anything... Ill take a cheeel peeel

WHATS WRONG WITH PLAYING MEDIC? OBVIOUSLY WE THINK YOU ARE PRO MEDIC THATS WHY WE CALL YOU PLAY MEDIC.

Gotta lose the ego and play medic for a map, stay for the next map and don't play medic, it's a valid excuse that way man!

EVEN SPAMMAH PLAYS MEDIC

I can't let Mr. Airshot's misinformation and misguided arguments about Bulverism go by without comment. In the first place, Airshot should learn to appreciate what he has instead of feeling so oppressed because he can't do everything he wants, every time he wants to. He asserts that we should derive moral guidance from his glitzy, multi-culti, hip-hop, consumption-oriented wheelings and dealings. Most reasonable people, however, recognize such assertions as nothing more than baseless, if wishful, claims unsupported by concrete evidence. Assume for a moment that pugnacious litterbugs like Airshot belong in prison where they can be kept away from the general public. It therefore follows that those of us who are too lazy or disinterested to make a cause célèbre out of exposing Airshot's ultimata for what they really are have no right to complain when he and his cultists resolve a moral failure with an immoral solution.

Thoughtful people are being forced to admit, after years of evading the truth, that I have been right. I was right when I said that Airshot should have been removed from the gene pool before he had a chance to contaminate it. I was right when I said that Airshot uses his ignorance as grounds for belligerence. And I was right when I said that Airshot has been deluding people into believing that truth is whatever your grievance group says it is. Don't let him delude you, too.

Fortunately, the groundswell of quiet opposition to Airshot is getting less quiet and more organized. Still, in these days of political correctness and the changing of how history is taught in schools to fulfill a particular agenda, Airshot has never disproved anything I've ever written. He does, however, often try to discredit me by means of flagrant misquotations, by attributing to me views that I've never expressed. In the end, Airshot's satraps are merely ciphers. Airshot is the one who decides whether or not to pilfer the national treasure. Airshot is the one who gives out the orders to overthrow all concepts of beauty and sublimity, of the noble and the good, and instead drag people down into the sphere of his own base nature. And Airshot is the one trying to conceal how society must soon decide either to increase awareness and understanding of our similarities and differences or else to let Airshot criticize other people's beliefs, fashion sense, and lifestyle. The decision is one of life or death, peaceful existence or perpetual social fever. I can hope only that those in charge realize that if you've read any of the mentally deficient slop that Airshot has concocted, you'll doubtlessly recall Airshot's description of his plan to mortgage away our future. If you haven't read any of it, well, all you really need to know is that Airshot tries to make us think the way he wants us to think, not by showing us evidence and reasoning with us, but by understanding how to push our emotional buttons.

Whenever someone tells Airshot not to desecrate religious objects, Airshot gets all teary-eyed. My, my; how sad. My heart bleeds for him; it really does.

Although theoretical differences can be drawn between Airshot's foolish bromides and impetuous collectivism, these are distinctions without a difference. If there's a rule, and Airshot keeps making exceptions to that rule, then what good is the rule? I mean, Airshot likes to posture as a guardian of virtue and manners. However, when it comes right down to it, what he is pushing is both oligophrenic and lackadaisical.

We must stop Airshot's encroachments on our heritage. As mentioned above, however, that is not enough. It is necessary to do more. It is necessary to address the continued social injustice shown by subversive whiners.

What a cunning coup on the part of Airshot's bedfellows, who set out to prepare the ground for an ever-more vicious and brutal campaign of terror and got as far as they did without anyone raising an eyebrow. Authority without wisdom is mere noise against the music of eternity. While this lighthearted statement adds sorely needed humor to an otherwise tense situation, Airshot's paroxysms are amalgams of popular themes among neo-boisterous analphabetics, untoward lackwits, and mingy schemers. Let me express that same thought in slightly different terms: There's a time to keep silent and a time to speak. There's a time to love and a time to hate. There's a time for war and a time for peace. And, I suspect, there's a time to lead the way to the future, not to the past. Or, to put it less poetically, I try never to argue with Airshot because it's clear he's not susceptible to reason.

I recently received some mail in which the writer stated, "Airshot makes it sound like he's some perfect angel of unstained ethical standards." I included that quote not because it is exceptional in any way, but rather because it is typical of much of the mail I receive. I included it to show you that I'm not the only one who thinks that life is a search for the true, the good, and the beautiful. It is not, as Airshot believes, an excuse to canonize unsympathetic parasites (also known as Airshot's brethren) as nomological emblems of propriety. He is driving me nuts. I can't take it anymore!

Airshot justifies his stingy practices with fallacious logical arguments based on argumentum ad baculum. In case you're unfamiliar with the term, it means that if we don't accept Airshot's claim that character development is not a matter of "strength through adversity" but rather, "entitlement through victimization" then he will send the wrong message to children. We should treat his stinking claque for what it is, a money-grubbing group of the worst sorts of antihumanist incubi there are. Yet he is fiddling while Rome burns. You don't need to be the smartest guy on the planet to figure that out. Heck, even the lowliest Joe Six-Pack knows that no one has a higher opinion of Airshot than I, and I think Airshot is a morally repugnant moocher.

Airshot's crime syndicate is a discourteous remnant of an unprincipled past. It's a pity. In the past, people like Airshot would have been tarred and feathered and ridden out of town on a rail for trying to sacrifice children on the twin altars of pessimism and greed. He is always trying to worm his way into everything. The best example of this, culled from many, would have to be the time he tried to delegitimize our belief systems and replace them with a counter-hegemony that seeks to bring discord, confusion, and frustration into our personal and public lives. As a final, parting thought, I assert that we must direct our efforts toward clearly defined goals and measure progress toward those goals as frequently and as objectively as possible. This is a long road and not one for the fainthearted, but if pursued with integrity and conviction it could lead to a world in which people are no longer afraid to discuss the programmatic foundations of Mr. Airshot's directionless, rancorous excuses in detail.

Nice essay.

Still i can't see the relationship between contributing/helping out in forum and playing in pug.

Why don't you just voice out in the server against playing as medic and ask for another person to do it. I'm sure they'll allow that.