This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Guest Sultan Of Cake

Rally for #5... Sign Up here!

where the hell is the server #6 registration? i want to smash these server #5 newbies.

LIES! WE WILL SHOW THEM #6 WHO'S BOSS! *starts WWE story arc*

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeereeeeeeeeeeeeee comessssssssssss the TWO time olympic gold medalisttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt kurttttttttttttttttttttttttt ANGLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee

I see some people who aren't even regulars.. and some people who are banned from SH.. wtf?

Super Regular:

Ark

Cameron

Lousy

Spammah

Danightmare

Wolfpack

Jizzizm

Nattan

Sud

Regular:

Flare

Cee

Not-so regular:

Krypt

Oster

Crash

Who are you trying to kid:

Aelesia

Who the fuck are these people:

Bran

Airshot

Conggy

who the fuck is aelesia?.. and why the fuck is aelesia in Gay4u group when she isn't funny / gay enough?

I see some people who aren't even regulars.. and some people who are banned from SH.. wtf?

Super Regular:

Ark

Cameron

Lousy

Spammah

Danightmare

Wolfpack

Jizzizm

Nattan

Sud

Regular:

Flare

Cee

Not-so regular:

Krypt

Oster

Crash

Who are you trying to kid:

Bright

Who the fuck are these people:

Bran

Airshot

Aelesia

who is bran!? and this this Aleisa?!

i suspect aelesia wanted to chuck me in the unregular group but you cant say no to 200 frags yay so i get to be in.

on a random note any other singnet users lagging to starhub servers. like 120-150 ping with 30-40 choke and disappearing rockets and no sound.

i suspect aelesia wanted to chuck me in the unregular group but you cant say no to 200 frags yay so i get to be in.

on a random note any other singnet users lagging to starhub servers. like 120-150 ping with 30-40 choke and disappearing rockets and no sound.

yup. me. but i seemed to have fixed my problem somehow yesterday. i pinged to starhub as usual 30-40ping. where as days before i ping a bitchy 120-140.

Ehh nah. I was wondering where to chuck you since you do play quite often' date=' but not as often as those in the first group.

Lol, I wonder who is so free to monitor the particular server 24/7 to know who is regular and who is not.

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/202.156.3.176:27016/top_players/?query=&Search=Search

PS: I'm more gay than you bright.

hay guyz search flare check out my score per minute versus anyone else who has a non single digit playtime

now search bright LUULULULULULULUOLUOULUOULUOOL

Blame cakey. I used his list and he failed to put both yours and his name in. =(

Also I noticed Flare is a more regular #5 player than lousy.

Blame cakey. I used his list and he failed to put both yours and his name in. =(

Also I noticed Flare is a more regular #5 player than lousy.

im a super regular too. :> but when i play you not around ........... hmmmmmmmmm

nah i think maybe not, only came back quite recently. i think its cuz when lousy plays he consistently bottom frags so you kinda dont notice he's there. so even if he plays 10 games he gets noticed 0 times but i play 1 game and horde kill feed so 1 > 0 and i = more regular than lousy.

ghahahah im so bored

hay guyz search flare check out my score per minute versus anyone else who has a non single digit playtime

now search bright LUULULULULULULUOLUOULUOULUOOL

stupid fucking dickhead plays only soldier 24x7 and doesn't know how to have fun on a pub server.

have you ever picked a spy just to go in front of 12 players and spy crab? no

have you ever ubered an engineer pretending he's a terrorist who holds a bomb? no

have you ever chain ubered with a medic 4 times in a row? no

shove your rockets up your ass. fool.

PS: Aelesia - Playing 03842904724 hours of pyro doesn't make you gay. I'm sorry.

Guys. ANYONE CAN SIGN UP. Just choose what side you want to play for. #5 or #6. Doesn't matter if you wanna sign-up solo or with a group of friends.