This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
vAnchA      ~

Competitive Pugs and whitelist.

Hi i am a regular tf2 player looking to play serious competitive matches. Because Honestly  I could'nt find any type of pugs or lobbies in asia. Then i found this site. So read the guidlines and applied my application here with my FULL details and i never got a reply(i was on 600 hours then). Now i am at 1000 hours of tf2 and really want to play on competitive servers with people who take this seriously. So please if any one can help me out here?

You did get a reply here http://asiafortress.com/forums/index.php?/topic/3693-pug-group-applications/?p=34405

Also your application was incomplete.You didn't include your logs.tf profile.

(For reference your post is here http://asiafortress.com/forums/index.php?/topic/3693-pug-group-applications/?p=34352)

You should probably start by playing on server 4.It's the server that doesn't have a whitelist on it so it's free for all.Your application will be accepted after you have a few PUGs under your name so that we know you know the basics of 6s first.Also don't forget to install mumble and get the mumble details before you jump into the PUGs!You'll get abused if you don't.  :P

Thanks for the reply. However I am not familiar with logs.tf. I have signed in and all but i don't Understand how to use this site for uploading or whatever. 

Thanks.

Your logs are automatically uploaded after you play a PUG in server 4.If you really wanted to play competitive then something like being unfamiliar with logs wouldn't hold you back.Especially after 4 months?

Edited by TeejayHira