This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
Cpt. Cranium

Div 1 Iron Roaming Solly Looking For A Team

Hello my name is Cpt. Cranium and I am an experienced TF2 Soldier who knows how to rocketjump and make formidable plays in the game. I do not however not have any experience in competitive tf2 gaming.

I'm looking for a rookie team to join competitions. A new team would be the one I'm looking for because I barely have any experience on the competitive side. I can go for Highlander as a roaming soldier or play as a sub anything is preferably as long as I get to play  :)

Steam Profile : http://steamcommunit...61198105590375/

Hello there Kap'n!

Welcome to asiafortress =]

There appears to be some slight confusion as to what you are asking for since your specifications are mixed.

Divisions are usually the standards set in the 6s format or more specifically the ranking system at asiafortress, whereas the others (Gold, platinum, iron, steel, etc) are referring to the UGC league's ranking system for both 6s and HL.

Division 1 and Iron are also widely different since one is the lowest level in UGC whereas 1 is the highest in asiafortress, as such you may want to amend your post to prevent confusion and judgement =]

Best of luck!

Hello there Kap'n!

Welcome to asiafortress =]

There appears to be some slight confusion as to what you are asking for since your specifications are mixed.

Divisions are usually the standards set in the 6s format or more specifically the ranking system at asiafortress, whereas the others (Gold, platinum, iron, steel, etc) are referring to the UGC league's ranking system for both 6s and HL.

Division 1 and Iron are also widely different since one is the lowest level in UGC whereas 1 is the highest in asiafortress, as such you may want to amend your post to prevent confusion and judgement =]

Best of luck!

Oh sorry for the confusion...