This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
Cpt. Cranium

Playing As Roaming Soldier for Iron

Hello my name is Cpt. Cranium and I am an experienced TF2 Soldier who knows how to rocketjump and make formidable plays in the game. 

I'm looking for a rookie team to join the AsiaFortress. An Iron team would be the one I'm looking for because I barely have any experience on the competitive side. I can go for 6v6 as a roaming soldier or play as a sub anything is preferably as long as I get to play :)

Steam Profilehttp://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198105590375/

Role Applying For : Roaming Soldier

Having no competitive experience can be a significant disadvantage both when looking to join a team as well as playing with them. That being said I can suggest you try some pick up games at asiafortress servers so you can learn the format and try it out after reading the rulesets on this website of course.

As for highlander I can suggest our neighbor r890 as they too host several pick up games for highlander (whereas more games here are for 6s) with the same courtesy of reading their own separate rule sets first of course.

I'm an admin in both communities so feel free to drop me a question if need be =]

Best of luck!

• Like 1

Having no competitive experience can be a significant disadvantage both when looking to join a team as well as playing with them. That being said I can suggest you try some pick up games at asiafortress servers so you can learn the format and try it out after reading the rulesets on this website of course.

As for highlander I can suggest our neighbor r890 as they too host several pick up games for highlander (whereas more games here are for 6s) with the same courtesy of reading their own separate rule sets first of course.

I'm an admin in both communities so feel free to drop me a question if need be =]

Best of luck!

Thanks for the tip! I appreciate it very much and I'll try them! :D